Looking partnership

elfrost

Hello all.

I read through this forum many people can earn big money using this great plugin.
I bought my first licence when Yaros launched his product.

I ordered their ultimate package and they did a really good job.
I have done many IG shoutout, got traffic but no sale at all
I aslo use socialrabbit and once again, got FB like, IG follower but... no sale
I paid bing and google ads, same result.

You will say like" your niche was poor!" yeah probably and I was thinking the same thing
I finally sold the website on Flippa for the licence price.

Actually, I have 2 websites running with alidropship and social rabbit started few months ago and one using aliplugin released this week and no sale

I have read and read on what niche to use like from this blog https://alidropship.com/best-dropshipping-niches-ultimate-list/

I'm still sure that I could earn money but I'm certainly missing something!!
I mean, reading the success story section, some people are making money and tons of traffic in only like 3 months and they get sale!!

I don't want become millonaire as I have full time job but I would like to make some money per month.

So, there was my little story. Now i'm asking you guys if someone would be interested by partnership with me?

I'm french canadian
I have the ultimate hosting plan hosted by Godaddy so I will manage domain name and hosting
I could buy the Licence and I pay per month for SocialRabbit.
I use my Paypal business account
depending on the job done, I'm willing to give 50% net profit.

FYI: I have also beta license and I'm actually making new shop from there.

We have to talk about niche, adding product and... marketing.

If you are interested, we will chat bit more here in PM or by skype

In summary, You could get 50% of the net profit without paid for hosting and licence
Need Help :)
Regards

Coffey

What do you bring the table, other than the license and hosting? Like, what skills are you proficient in? Then maybe someone will have an idea if it could work out. I might be interested.

elfrost

What do you bring the table, other than the license and hosting? Like, what skills are you proficient in? Then maybe someone will have an idea if it could work out. I might be interested.
I'll can do anything else.
I read and learned a lot.
im not expert in dropship business but i'd say inter/advanced

i work as network manager real life and i had webhosting company. so i know internet

actually, i can do 100% but as i have full time job, need help to double check product and marketing.. Like IG shoutout

harishjni

Plan for long term ranking and think about how to get organic traffic. Start by keyword research and then start link building.
you don't need a partner you need VA

elfrost

Plan for long term ranking and think about how to get organic traffic. Start by keyword research and then start link building.
you don't need a partner you need VA

I could accept investor too haha..
but yeah Looking for VA would be nice .
Do you know some?

I hired many for tiny jobs but ts hard to find a good one.

And the biggest problem: VA needs to be paid before and after the job or on a weekly basis.

In my case I would pay if I get profit. In that case, the Va/partner works for real and no just like a BOT

Milos

elfrost, your idea is interesting.I live in Montreal, I can offer your partnership, having experience in AliDropship and web design/HTML. I understand your pain.

If interested send your Skype ID# or post your contact email.

Thx.

Milos

Yaros

Staff member
Hello all.

I read through this forum many people can earn big money using this great plugin.
I bought my first licence when Yaros launched his product.

I ordered their ultimate package and they did a really good job.
I have done many IG shoutout, got traffic but no sale at all
I aslo use socialrabbit and once again, got FB like, IG follower but... no sale
I paid bing and google ads, same result.

You will say like" your niche was poor!" yeah probably and I was thinking the same thing
I finally sold the website on Flippa for the licence price.

Actually, I have 2 websites running with alidropship and social rabbit started few months ago and one using aliplugin released this week and no sale

I have read and read on what niche to use like from this blog https://alidropship.com/best-dropshipping-niches-ultimate-list/

I'm still sure that I could earn money but I'm certainly missing something!!
I mean, reading the success story section, some people are making money and tons of traffic in only like 3 months and they get sale!!

I don't want become millonaire as I have full time job but I would like to make some money per month.

So, there was my little story. Now i'm asking you guys if someone would be interested by partnership with me?

I'm french canadian
I have the ultimate hosting plan hosted by Godaddy so I will manage domain name and hosting
I could buy the Licence and I pay per month for SocialRabbit.
I use my Paypal business account
depending on the job done, I'm willing to give 50% net profit.

FYI: I have also beta license and I'm actually making new shop from there.

We have to talk about niche, adding product and... marketing.

If you are interested, we will chat bit more here in PM or by skype

In summary, You could get 50% of the net profit without paid for hosting and licence
Need Help :)
Regards
As I understood you are from Canada and you are using only PayPal option on your stores?

elfrost

As I understood you are from Canada and you are using only PayPal option on your stores?

yes im from canada and I use paypal. is that an issue?
I have Stripe account but not set in my 2 alidropship store for now

Yaros

Staff member
yes im from canada and I use paypal. is that an issue?
I have Stripe account but not set in my 2 alidropship store for now
I think that if you had Stripe connected to your stores you would have some orders already.

Sajid Ali

I am web developer and internet marketer myself. Running 2 web stores already. But both are locally within my country. I have not tested any store globally as i have problems in using paypal and other CC processors. But while i gone through your story. It seems we both can work together. All you have to just sit back and i will do rest.

Message me your skype if interested.

Thanks

maileen83

I'm french canadian
Regards

Hi Elfrost,

Just curious as a fellow Canadian doing dropshipping, did you open a new credit card account? If so, what did you get as credit card?

Also, how is your store doing these days? Did Stripe make a difference?

elfrost

Why I would need credit card.?
I use my own and never got any issues ;)

Stripe gave me more sales than paypal

elfrost

well, its an old post, I'm using method designed to drive traffic.

I'm testing it on a affiliate site I made two months ago and it works very well so far.

2018-08-22 09_54_25-Window.png

Now, I'm doing this using one of my dropshipping store. Still wait google to index...

The process is pretty simple,

Direct Webstore

I am web developer and internet marketer myself. ..... All you have to just sit back and i will do rest.

Message me your skype if interested.

Thanks
Sounds exactly like the dozens of SPAM emails I get everytime I register a new domain name ... from a certain country that loves harvesting emails from WHOIS ... lol :)