Licence Says Wrong Data

DaveNL

So I wanted to create a new store and i had a clone with everything done, so I installed the clone and the license was refused, now i thought it was the clone and i have reseted the wordpress back to the basics settings no plugins no nothing and still i get the message "wrong data" i have contacted support but i never heard back from them

Please advice

Dave

Yaros

Staff member
So I wanted to create a new store and i had a clone with everything done, so I installed the clone and the license was refused, now i thought it was the clone and i have reseted the wordpress back to the basics settings no plugins no nothing and still i get the message "wrong data" i have contacted support but i never heard back from them

Please advice

Dave
Did you install it on another domain?

DaveNL

I asked for the old licence to be reset, got an email that it was and then i started it install it on a new domain and first it it shower the message valid go to dashboard but nothing happened, so i resetted the wordpress clone and now i get wrong data message.

Does it need to be reset again?

Lenuel Camasis

I also encountered the same problem after migrating my website from ipage to siteground. I emailed support and it is taking too long for them to respond. I badly need help