Jpegfit files cluttering media manager

earthmadegoodsco

I've been trying to resolve this issue for a while now. Both with customer support (to no avail) and by myself. Is anyone having or have had this issue, with images waiting to be imported indicating x number of files in the admin bar, as ell as tons of "jpegfit" files showing up in the media manager and being produced by a cron job every 10 seconds?? It's been really annoying, it clutters my database, takes space on my server and seems to be of no use at all on the functionality of the site. I've created a counter cron job to delete all said files and database entries every 10 seconds, but doesn't seem like this is the optimal solution. The images to be imported message does not go away, however it keeps increasing with every product I add to the catalog. Any ideas would be appreciated, I've rtried even deleting and reinstalling the plugin and nothing changed.

Christina

Administrator
I've been trying to resolve this issue for a while now. Both with customer support (to no avail) and by myself. Is anyone having or have had this issue, with images waiting to be imported indicating x number of files in the admin bar, as ell as tons of "jpegfit" files showing up in the media manager and being produced by a cron job every 10 seconds?? It's been really annoying, it clutters my database, takes space on my server and seems to be of no use at all on the functionality of the site. I've created a counter cron job to delete all said files and database entries every 10 seconds, but doesn't seem like this is the optimal solution. The images to be imported message does not go away, however it keeps increasing with every product I add to the catalog. Any ideas would be appreciated, I've rtried even deleting and reinstalling the plugin and nothing changed.

In the latest AliDropship Woo plugin version all the product images you imported are stored on the server.

earthmadegoodsco

Thats the one i have installed. Still the Cron job is pumping out these files. after the update the plugin no longer imports variation images or featured image. Only content and images inside content.

Christina

Administrator
Thats the one i have installed. Still the Cron job is pumping out these files. after the update the plugin no longer imports variation images or featured image. Only content and images inside content.

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP admin area access to check the issue?

Mar

Christina

Administrator
Cristina, I need clarification. The address of gallery images is the upload folder of the server while the address of product desription images is like this: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1oTEmPVXXXXXYXXXXq6xXFXXXo/205756325/HTB1oTEmPVXXXXXYXXXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg. That is the reason I believe only gallery images are stored in the server.

Product description images wasn't stored and won't be stored on the server, you're right. Featured image, gallery images and variations ones are saved only.