Inconsistent Import of products

earthmadegoodsco

As you can see from the image attached, some products are imported with prices just fine and others don't import the prices. For each of these 3 products I used the exact same settings, use prices for variations and no price formula, instead I set the price myself for both sale and regular.

The product that is $19.99 was imported as a simple product, however, it has many variations on AliExpress. I'm using the latest version of the plugin. This didn't use to be an issue.

This is a really annoying issue because when I've imported a series of products and the prices aren't set I might have forgotten the price I decided when I was editing the product for import.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 4.50.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 4.50.47 PM.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.04.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.04.11 PM.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.05.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.05.15 PM.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
As you can see from the image attached, some products are imported with prices just fine and others don't import the prices. For each of these 3 products I used the exact same settings, use prices for variations and no price formula, instead I set the price myself for both sale and regular.

The product that is $19.99 was imported as a simple product, however, it has many variations on AliExpress. I'm using the latest version of the plugin. This didn't use to be an issue.

This is a really annoying issue because when I've imported a series of products and the prices aren't set I might have forgotten the price I decided when I was editing the product for import.

Well, PM me your domain name, WP access details and the example of the mentioned product. We will check.