Issues with php7.1 and alidropship wordpress plugin

jayan

Hello Alidropship support,

Is there a separate plugin solely for php7.1 that is available for download? How can i resolve issues with the compatibility of my plugin and php7.1?
Currently I am using your wordpress plugin: AliDropship ver. 0.9.20 – 24.01.2018 (current version)
upon switching my host to php7.1, i am getting: "This Page isn't working"

My hosting site support says this: (quoted)

"PHP Fatal error: The file <site home directory>/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

It indicates that the plugin files of your current plugin 'alids' are encoded by the ionCube Encoder for older versions of PHP and cannot run under PHP version 7.1. You may need to update the plugin to the latest version or contact the plugin provider to get the latest set of plugin files that are encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1."

please advise.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship support,

Is there a separate plugin solely for php7.1 that is available for download? How can i resolve issues with the compatibility of my plugin and php7.1?
Currently I am using your wordpress plugin: AliDropship ver. 0.9.20 – 24.01.2018 (current version)
upon switching my host to php7.1, i am getting: "This Page isn't working"

My hosting site support says this: (quoted)

"PHP Fatal error: The file <site home directory>/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

It indicates that the plugin files of your current plugin 'alids' are encoded by the ionCube Encoder for older versions of PHP and cannot run under PHP version 7.1. You may need to update the plugin to the latest version or contact the plugin provider to get the latest set of plugin files that are encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1."

please advise.

Please make sure you install a right version. We have 2 versions for PHP 7.0 and older and for PHP 7.1 (php 7.1+):

Updates - Dropshipping business with AliExpress - Google Chrome 2018-01-26 13.19.40.png

jayan

Hello can you send to me the right plugin version for php7.1 and php7.1+ or msg me the link were i can download it

my Version of Alidropship does not update even When I click on the update now button. This has been happening ever since it was updated to version 18 and now its not even updating.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
my Version of Alidropship does not update even When I click on the update now button. This has been happening ever since it was updated to version 18 and now its not even updating.

Please check what version have you installed? if it is ZendGuard Loader you need to change it to version for ionCube.

This is where I update from but now it is not evening updating. It keeps going on in loops.

Attachments

• screencapture-shopitonlinenow-wp-admin-plugins-php-1516960219033.png
    screencapture-shopitonlinenow-wp-admin-plugins-php-1516960219033.png
    441.1 KB · Views: 7

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Last edited: