Issue with high CPU usage

alexja33

I decided to switch to the original alidropship from scratch but I have a problem. I can not set the davinci 2.0 theme in wordpress 5.0.3 and I can not translate anything. Yaros, Can help me?

ilan316

Conclusion: AliDropship Woo plugin will perform well only if a site does not have many products (if a site has more than 500 products it can lead to troubles). Of course, there are many other factors here like the number of plugins used on a site, your server parameters and settings, your theme, cache tools, the number of product variations, etc. When AliDropship plugin starts updating products, WooCommerce needs to go through all the products you have in your store and send multiple requests and it can cause problems with database and CPU.

Thank you for disclosing this info just now :mad::mad::mad:

another unsatisfied user from using alidropsip woocommerce plugin
had to disable all other plugins since the imports issues and the timeouts servers started to occur
my hosting company restricted my accounter temporary as my account used more than 25% of the entire server's resources

if i had known the above i would double think before buying the plugin.

Yaros

Staff member
Thank you for disclosing this info just now :mad::mad::mad:

another unsatisfied user from using alidropsip woocommerce plugin
had to disable all other plugins since the imports issues and the timeouts servers started to occur
my hosting company restricted my accounter temporary as my account used more than 25% of the entire server's resources

if i had known the above i would double think before buying the plugin.
It was disclosed right after recent WooCommerce updates when such issues appeared.

Direct Webstore

Thank you for disclosing this info just now
It's been discussed several times and been known about for quite some time. The search function above will reveal all. When I was deciding to change to Woo ... I read up on it in this forum and was well aware of it. Seeing as I don't stuff my stores with "filler crap" I decided to go ahead with it. You can't blame others for your lack of research.

i would double think before buying the plugin.
The Original does not have these problems if you want to stuff your store with thousands of products or variation heavy products like cheesy phone cases.

ilan316

It's been discussed several times and been known about for quite a long time. The search function above will reveal all. When I was deciding to change to Woo ... I read up on it in this forum and was well aware of it. Seeing as I don't stuff my stores with "filler crap" I decided to go ahead with it. You can't blame others for your lack of research.

It was disclosed right after recent WooCommerce updates when such issues appeared.

this info should be disclosed in the front page of alidropship.com, i shouldn't search forum for this information

ilan316

The Original does not have these problems if you want to stuff your store with thousands of products or variation heavy products like cheesy phone cases.

don't stick your head in things you don't know about,

whatever i decide to fill my store with is not your concern
if i decide to load my store with 500 products or 10000 products, the plugin should import them and not cause server issues.

Direct Webstore

i shouldn't search forum for this information

I did. When I was thinking about switching to Woo from the Original ... I searched everything I could find on it. The pros and cons etc. As a consequence and using the info, I am not having this CPU problem. I made sure I have decent hosting (not no frills cheap crap), and select quality products and avoid filling my stores with "filler crap" products.

So as far as I see, these are your options...

1. Change to the Original plugin
2. Stick with Woo and reduce your products to 500 or less and/or avoid variation heavy products
3. Upgrade to a better host
4. Throw in the towel and give up.

:)

Direct Webstore

don't stick your head in things you don't know about,

I actually do know about it. By "reading". Also ... this is a "forum". A place where people "discuss" things like adults.

Try to keep your rudeness in check. People like you are quite annoying .., so you're going on "Ignore" as of now.

I won't be able to see any more of your intolerant posts.

bunnings_003.jpg

Bye :)

It's amazing how many people have absolutely no idea what the purpose of a "Member's Forum" is or what a "Forum" is at all and think it's some kind of private "Support Site".

Last edited:

ilan316

1. changing to original plugin, good idea. what about the product that i already uploaded with woo+ali plugin ?
2. changing host to VPS, the one thing it will do it will make a bigger hole in my pocket, It won't fix the issue .

ilan316

I actually do know about it. By "reading". Also ... this is a "forum". A place where people "discuss" things. Try to keep your rudeness in check. People like you are quite annoying .., so you're going on "Ignore" as of now. I won't be able to see any more of your intolerant posts.

great you made my day. goodbye mark.

Yaros

Staff member
this info should be disclosed in the front page of alidropship.com, i shouldn't search forum for this information
You are right, this information must be available not on the forum only. We just needed some time to test everything since we don't run any serious stores with WooCommerce ourselves. The information will be added shortly.

ilan316

You are right, this information must be available not on the forum only. We just needed some time to test everything since we don't run any serious stores with WooCommerce ourselves. The information will be added shortly.

if i do want to change to the original is it possible? what will happen for the products already been imported with woo ?

Direct Webstore

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Hi dear @Yaros how are you?!
All said above is perfectly true concerning woocommerce database queries for site with +500 products. I learnt it the hard way, sadly.

A few month ago I asked @Vitaly Kukin about Elementor + Alidropship original plugin compatibility.

The only drawback of the original plugin is the lack of frontend customization compared to woocommerce. I.e make 2 alidropship original site completely unrecognizable from each other, a big no no for me marketing wise.

With Elementor it’s so easy to do this and I think it could really do wonders if possible.

Let’s say you could use elementor builder to place each element the way you want, price after short description etc... page layout, mobile view.
See Elementor Woocommece Builder to see what I’m refering too.

Also if you could integrate in original plugin rest API option like in Woocommerce to add also some POD services like InterestPrint could be awesome.

I mean let’s face it, the issue with woocommerce is that we are all dependent of any change made by them, and we spend far to much time on technical setup than doing marketing.
I can handle server setup and management far better than maintaining a stable woocommerce install with too many products.

Last, add to original the possibility to hide unwanted variations like « ship from » etc (possible in woo).

Elementor + Alidropship could be a good compromise.

Think of it as impacting your sales revenue, to match the ease of use of shopify but with the freedom of wordpress.

What’s do you think of it?

Cheers buddy.

Last edited: