Issue with Google Merchant (GTIN code)

JorgeL

Hi Support,

I am currently using this plugin to help in promoting my site and most of my items are approved to runs ads or free listing programs, however, I have some warning where it says:

Limited performance due to missing value [gtin]

So, how can I fix this issue from the plugin side?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 11.08.17.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 11.08.17.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 7

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

Google Merchant add-on does not have any source to collect GTIN for Products in Feed at the moment (both for products from AliExpress and Sellvia).

AliExpress suppliers do not provide their Products with GTIN, but, according to Sellvia department, Sellvia products will have GTIN in future.

For more information about Sellvia products please visit:

I am also getting this issue now a days. I think this problem getting after updated the plugin.

If we don't have GSTIN and MPN so there is an option to Enable the toggle in plugin category section "Enable if product don't have MPN and GTIN" so why getting this issue if toggle is on for all categories ? (Shown in snapshot)

Earlier never received this issue but recently last time updated the plugin and getting the issue from that time. What exactly need to do for solve this issue ?

I have attached snapshot for your reference.

Thanks !

Attachments

• GTIN Issue.png
    GTIN Issue.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Categories GTIN.png
    Categories GTIN.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 20

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I am also getting this issue now a days. I think this problem getting after updated the plugin.

If we don't have GSTIN and MPN so there is an option to Enable the toggle in plugin category section "Enable if product don't have MPN and GTIN" so why getting this issue if toggle is on for all categories ? (Shown in snapshot)

Earlier never received this issue but recently last time updated the plugin and getting the issue from that time. What exactly need to do for solve this issue ?

I have attached snapshot for your reference.

Thanks !
Hello!

I recommend you to disable the 'Enable if your Products don't have MPN or GTIN' toggle, generate your Feed again and update it in your Google Merchant Center account. You should wait a while (from several hours up to 1-2 days) once your Products will be reviewed by Google again.

Please, let us know if that solution will not help.

Hello!

I recommend you to disable the 'Enable if your Products don't have MPN or GTIN' toggle, generate your Feed again and update it in your Google Merchant Center account. You should wait a while (from several hours up to 1-2 days) once your Products will be reviewed by Google again.

Please, let us know if that solution will not help.

Hi Dimitriy,

This step is already done as suggested by Ekaterina via email but still showing 134 item disapproved. As I am feeling nothing is changed with toggle ON/OFF option. Could you please check as facing this problem from last 1 week but still same error is showing.

Attachments​

134 items.png

ekaterina_bastrikova

Staff member
Hi Dimitriy,

This step is already done as suggested by Ekaterina via email but still showing 134 item disapproved. As I am feeling nothing is changed with toggle ON/OFF option. Could you please check as facing this problem from last 1 week but still same error is showing.

Attachments​

134 items.png
Hello, Mukesh! We are already communicating via email. To investigate the issue, we will need your access details. Please, provide it on email.

Georgy

@Dimitriy Strekalov Will Alidropship add a section in Product Edit for the GTIN in the future? This will help a lot for non-dropshipper who's still using the plugin
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. We do not plan to add GTIN at this point to the original AliDropship plugin. But you can use any third-party GTIN plugins for the WooCommerce version.

Best regards,
George