Is there any problem with the AliDropship Hosting?

Yaros

Staff member
In my opinion it is not correct of course, that you was not provided with any explanation. It is not fare and the support team will get additional instructions for such cases.

Hello, your site was banned due to the overload of the server and suspected activities. We will restore it, but you need to optimize your site to prevent another ban. Our recommendations:

1. Install cache plugin.
2. Optimize images on your site.
3. Look through your plugin list and remove all unnecessary plugins.

Which Cache tool is recommended by Alidropship? ALso how do I control the process enteries which the cpanel is showing are being utilized? I noticed when I run the update on all my products it starts to get utilized and the site response is slow. How can i get this into control?

Also I just updated the Davinci theme and now my images for my products are not coming up. ITs only showing numbers. Same thing happened with Ramberandt

Screen shot attached for Theme error. Pictures are showing when you edit the item, but not showing for published items, even when the item was previously published.

Attachments

• screencapture-shopitonlinenow-mini-side-arcade-machine-with-815-games-1516681402295.png
    screencapture-shopitonlinenow-mini-side-arcade-machine-with-815-games-1516681402295.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • screencapture-shopitonlinenow-super-hero-shield-for-cosplay-1516681346635.png
    screencapture-shopitonlinenow-super-hero-shield-for-cosplay-1516681346635.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Jefri

@Yaros something happen to both of my sites again! it's down? or hacked?
I can not access front page. When i access backend page, it's direct me to new wordpress installation.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros something happen to both of my sites again! it's down? or hacked?
I can not access front page. When i access backend page, it's direct me to new wordpress installation.
What we could find that your primary site affects your database on the server, it also affects your other site. We deactivated 2 suspicious plugins with the same name on your site and it works now, we will be monitoring, but it is caused by some actions from your side, not datacenter.

This is the cycle of events happening on my website first when I imported some products then after a few seconds it went into the word press installation and then database error comes and then an update for alidropship appears and the website comes up again and then this cycle continues.

JohannaR

Hello, your site was banned due to the overload of the server and suspected activities. We will restore it, but you need to optimize your site to prevent another ban. Our recommendations:

1. Install cache plugin.
2. Optimize images on your site.
3. Look through your plugin list and remove all unnecessary plugins.
hi Victoria, My website and cpanel have been down all day (10hours ++)... my hosting is with Alidropship. I have asked support team but haven't received any response.
I appreciate if you could look at this issue:

chris37

hi Victoria, My website and cpanel have been down all day (10hours ++)... my hosting is with Alidropship. I have asked support team but haven't received any response.
I appreciate if you could look at this issue:

Your link above is working find in my end.

Did you try to clean your browser cache ?