Is registering a company before starting Dropshipping mandatoy?

Observer

Hello and Happy New Year 2018 to All of you,

I am an expat living with my family in beautiful South Turkey. I have a huge interest to starting e-commerce. My target market would be USA or EU.
I have a few questions in this respect:

Must I register a company in order to use AliDropship?

Would it make sens to register a company in USA, or in another favorable country? Does anyone here in this forum have experience with that kind of situation?

which payment method allows Non-US resident merchants to receive their money in USD in their local banks (I would like to receine payments in USD instead of TL)?

Is fulfillment (like Amazon FBA) possible? This would save shipping time. I am afraid that long shipping times dissuades customers.

Thank in advance for your feed-back

Oliver

jubran

No you don't need to register a company to use Alidropship, of course. However, if you will be selling, then by law you are required but if you're just starting, then just do it later when you start getting some sales.

For payment methods, I believe there are some good payment methods that support Turkey. Not sure though. Most payment gateways offer withdraws to local currencies with little fee.

Observer

No you don't need to register a company to use Alidropship, of course. However, if you will be selling, then by law you are required but if you're just starting, then just do it later when you start getting some sales.

For payment methods, I believe there are some good payment methods that support Turkey. Not sure though. Most payment gateways offer withdraws to local currencies with little fee.
Thank you for the feed-back. I wil have to put some work in Niche/Produt research.