IonCube for PHP 7.2 installed, yet AliWOO 7.2 not detecting it

uhostevents

The fact that you are installing that yourself rather than your host makes me think that you are either ...

1. Running your own online server ... in which case all the problems are your fault and not the plugin's fault.
2. Running an offline WAMP style server on your computer ... in which case, installing Alidropship plugin won't work.

If in fact you are using a hosting service ... contact their support. There have been other instances of Ioncube not being correctly activated on other hosts and the problem has been resolved by the users contacting the host. I'm surprised this wasn't your first action ... unless point number 1 above applies.

The instructions for installing the Alidropship plugin DO work. At least for several thousand others. That would indicate that the problem is with you or your website host. Hardly an excuse to demand a refund in bold, loud writing ... lol :)

BUT ... Installing Ioncube on whatever server you are talking about is NOT an Alidropship issue ... it's an issue with whoever is running the server you are on. Whoever they are ... they're incompetent and you should be loudly demanding a refund from them if they can't resolve the matter ... and move to another host.

Unless of course it's you running your own server ... in which case you need to study more on how to set it up correctly, or give up and use a paid host.

:)
This is the most rude reply I have ever heard from a company and definitely helped make my decision to move on from this plugin. Sure it may work for some but based on this forum the percentage of issues with this plugin or undeniable. Based on this defiant reply to a customer it is duly noted that this company doesn't care about customers or people in general. Good luck!

Direct Webstore

This is the most rude reply I have ever heard from a company and definitely helped make my decision to move on from this plugin.

1. It's not rude. It's trying to imagine and/or eliminate scenarios in order to solve a problem. And indeed, if you bothered to read further, the problem WAS solved. I actually help MANY people on this forum solve problems. It's actually the MAIN thing I do here. I like to help people.

2. I'm just a customer/member here in this forum. The same as you. I am not a "company" or work for Alidropship.

3. The plugin actually works for just about everybody. You're obviously overly dramatic, seen a few of posts with people having problems and jump to incorrect conclusions. Just like you jumped to a conclusion that I work for Alidropship. You have a "kneejerk" personality. You need to take a breath and "think" before speaking. Most of the problems experienced by members here are result of human error ... not because of problems with the plugin. And when the plugin DOES have problems, the developers promptly fix them.

4. Your only other 2 posts on this forum pretty much prove point number 3 above.

5. You're not the sharpest pencil in the box ... yes, that IS slightly rude, but only in reply to your rude, self important, overly dramatic ignorance and your incorrect, personal attack on me. Fair enough? :)

But "Good luck" ... you'll need it. You'll be missing out on the best drop shipping plugin for Aliexpress, hands down. Recalcitrance won't get you far.

:)

Last edited:

Mar

I had the same issue and fixed the way ronrontheonly has explained.

Thank you, ronrontheonly
What part of ronrontheonly's post did you follow? Did you buy the ionCube loader also and spend six hours to make it work? I am just curious because there is a lot of post about it and the easiest is to ask help from your host provider, yet you choose to follow a user that made it hard for himself and was like a dog barking the wrong tree.

muzammilrafiq

No, this plugin requires ioncube loader to have its script loaded in each part of the plugin folders.

Don't judge man, I would have never figured this out if @ronrontheonly didn't post his struggle.

Thanks!!

Mar

No, this plugin requires ioncube loader to have its script loaded in each part of the plugin folders.
Everybody know that.

I would have never figured this out if @ronrontheonly didn't post his struggle.
It is not about judgement. The fact is there were so many threads with solutions of ionCube loader issues before @ronrontheonly's post. A search in the forum would have made it easier for him and you.

Maxim

Check that you have the php.ini file at the root of your website (it should be the case if you have successfully done the last steps)
Then you can follow the steps of this tutorial to create the script to put also in the root of your website :

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://assistance.1and1.fr/hebergement-c65619/programmation-c65626/php-c65653/copier-automatiquement-le-fichier-phpini-dans-tous-les-repertoires-a703438.html

I put a translated link, the original page is in french, if the script doesnt work it could have been because the tranlation changed the script to copy paste too, so go to the nono translated page to get the proper script :

https://assistance.1and1.fr/heberge...phpini-dans-tous-les-repertoires-a703438.html

Then you launch the script by typing yourwebsite/copyphpini.php

It should show a page with many lines, and a "Done" at the end, signifying that the script executed well

This is what worked for me, hopefully it will be of use for others.

Hi, ronrontheonly
i need you qualified help! I fave an ionos (1&1) server and issue like yours.
Your links provided here is getting old and there is no information about automatic script of automatical copier php.ini to each folder in web space.
Could you help me with this script? I try to do this by my self manually but it's not working. Server blocking uploading php.ini in folders with live site. I have this php.ini only in parent directory.
Please help...:(o_O

Mar

Hi, ronrontheonly
i need you qualified help! I fave an ionos (1&1) server and issue like yours.
Your links provided here is getting old and there is no information about automatic script of automatical copier php.ini to each folder in web space.
Could you help me with this script? I try to do this by my self manually but it's not working. Server blocking uploading php.ini in folders with live site. I have this php.ini only in parent directory.
Please help...:(o_O
It is amazing, instead of asking help from your host provider, you choose to ask help from a member who posted about a very questionable way to resolve the issue of ionCube loader. I can't believe some people have this kind of mentality.

the_lyall

It is amazing, instead of asking help from your host provider, you choose to ask help from a member who posted about a very questionable way to resolve the issue of ionCube loader. I can't believe some people have this kind of mentality.
What's also amazing is that they didn't Google it. I used to have 1&1 IONOS hosting, and there are specific resources from IONOS themselves AND from Ioncube:

https://www.ionos.com/help/hosting/using-php-for-web-projects/installing-ioncube-loader/
https://blog.ioncube.com/2016/08/03/faq-ioncube-loader-installation-11-hosting/

1&1 IONOS support is questionable - I wouldn't trust them to do anything for me again (I don't use them anymore) so I wouldn't rely on asking them to do anything unless you've made a full backup beforehand. That's probably why they have help pages about how to do it yourself.

Maxim

Hey the_lyall Mar
Are nuts?! Go and treat your self with your mirror reflection!
You are so miserable that you can't understand with you little brains that those people who ask about this way of installing are people who desperately stacked with this ionos.com hosting.
I've tried to install like all of the guides in net! i've spent 2 days on it! Ionos is silent.
Alidropship support spending not 1 hour to make something. But all of those steps NOT WORKING!

Ionos blocking any attempts to copy properly php.ini to WP-admin and other WP directories! I've tried more than 5 other ways to copy it!

If you SO CLEVER - could you find the way to copy them into WP folders???

the_lyall

Hey the_lyall Mar
Are nuts?! Go and treat your self with your mirror reflection!
You are so miserable that you can't understand with you little brains that those people who ask about this way of installing are people who desperately stacked with this ionos.com hosting.
I've tried to install like all of the guides in net! i've spent 2 days on it! Ionos is silent.
Alidropship support spending not 1 hour to make something. But all of those steps NOT WORKING!

Ionos blocking any attempts to copy properly php.ini to WP-admin and other WP directories! I've tried more than 5 other ways to copy it!

I also struggled with IONOS hosting, as I mentioned, which is why I shared the links to try and help.

If you have root access you can already copy files to multiple folders, use a script from Google. Or put them there manually, you only need to do it once and it's only a few folders. As per the links I shared, you only need to put the file in the folders that contain Ioncube encrypted files... Not every folder.

I didn't bother making a program when there are so many options that already exist, but mostly because it only takes seconds to copy a file into the 3-4 folders that it needs to be in for Ioncube loader to work.

But yes, I am nuts, thank you for noticing. IONOS made me that way (partly...). If they've messed up your write access permissions there's nothing anyone can do other than them, so you need to fix that with them so you can copy the files.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

Now it is us who is miserable, another amazing thing.
If you are not doing it right, it will never work. Doing it right mean get in touch with host provider. If the host provider cannot help in this very basic support task, it is time to move to another host provider. Remember, this is not the only thing you need help from the host provider. So it is important to find one that really help.
There is no such thing as copy them into WP folders. This is what you get from believing from the other weird member, you are moving away from the real solution.

the_lyall

@Mar IONOS are a bit different becayse they won't enable/install Ioncube for you so you have to add it manually by uploading the loader files into a folder, creating a php.ini file with the location of the files and putting it in the wp-content and wp-plugins folders. It's all detailed in the instructions they provide, which I linked to for our friend.

IONOS is budget shared hosting so they don't offer any flexibility of what's installed. I'm not saying budget or shared are bad, I used them for a long time, but it has limitations with the extensions. If their support was better it would be a different story, but since IONOS took over 1&1 (who had amazing support) it all went south very quickly, and a great company became one of the worst (in my opinion).

Mar

since IONOS took over 1&1 (who had amazing support) it all went south very quickly, and a great company became one of the worst
I see, so it is like EIG who took over once good host providers and became bad since then. Anyway, that is why I said it is time to move to a host provider that really help.