Improvements to the importing experience

alioop

I would like to see a better improvement to the importing experience.

adffae3e8578fbda0b5861ab4016fa9d.png

Perhaps an api to work with our installation or some sort. For fairness i wont bring in other plugins from other platform but my experience with them has been good.

1. Detect and import straight to WP without going to the importing section (backend API process?)
2. Faster detection of epacket on Aliexpress

Thats all for now.

Thanks.

Stuart Gibson

An option importing products having epacket as shipping option would be great.
I agree I would like this option as lots of my products can be expensive so quickish delivery would be good.

Or if we could customise a product on aliexpress with variations and delivery method and import this. So epacket is added in with gemerald price

alioop

2. It does not depend on the plugin.

It detects the epacket 1 by 1 and row by row. Hence why i said it's slow and need improvements. Using another extension from another platform, it was able to detect epacket and display it instantly right after the search results show. So that's why i suggested the improvement because i experienced it first hand.

alioop

An option importing products having epacket as shipping option would be great
Not sure what you mean, but the shipping option is determined by when you place the order. The initial overlay when you search is just to display whether they support ecpacket or not. Or, did i get your question wrong?