Importing not working

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria, Thanks for the quick reply.

No-I am using Woodropship with Chrome Extension. (I am not able to find AliDropship plugin via WooCommerce)

Well, this is Forum about AliDropship plugin , there is no point to write here about your issues with other plugins.

You can install our extension using that link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alidropship/jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn?hl=en

know more about AliDropship plugin: https://alidropship.com/plugin/

Tippy

Thanks Victoria. I'm sure still confused with Woodropship with AliExpress PlugIn and AliDropShip PlugIn.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks Victoria. I'm sure still confused with Woodropship with AliExpress PlugIn and AliDropShip PlugIn.
AliDropship plugin and Woodropship are different products with 2 different extensions. If you have any questions about AliDropship plugin and AliDropship extension I'll be glad to help ;)

elsa

Hi,
I have tried the basic plugin, now I'm using the Woo Version. I have 2 problems:
1. I can't update the supplier info in the Woo Plugin.
2. I can import products, but supplier info is blank. If it's blank, suppose the update will not work.

Please help me, thanks.

khalil1971

Hi, serious problem with the alidropship plugin can't update automatically the stock of product that's cause problem with customer order.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, serious problem with the alidropship plugin can't update automatically the stock of product that's cause problem with customer order.
Have you checked your Activities list? are you sure your products were updated? you need to be logged in your AliDropship Google Chrome extension and your browser should be opened during the whole process.

pinno

also, by the way, how many products can alidropship handle? i mean what is the max number of product we can import and expect this plugin the manage updates etc?

I am also having problems with running a manual product update . It hangs and the progress bar does not move i am using latest version of the theme and plugin also i am logged into the extension but still it just hangs and no progress. If i refresh the page and click on continue it does exactly the same.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am also having problems with running a manual product update . It hangs and the progress bar does not move i am using latest version of the theme and plugin also i am logged into the extension but still it just hangs and no progress. If i refresh the page and click on continue it does exactly the same.
Please contact our support , they will check your site.
https://alidropship.com/contact/

Mar

Could be your internet connection.

it's not my internet connection I assure you also there is an annoying issue with the chrome extension. It constantly after 1 or 2 mins logs out. Not sure if its a Chrome issue or a bug with your extension plugin. I am aware of others having same issue. Auto Updates will not run properly if this keeps logging me out.

Christina

Administrator
it's not my internet connection I assure you also there is an annoying issue with the chrome extension. It constantly after 1 or 2 mins logs out. Not sure if its a Chrome issue or a bug with your extension plugin. I am aware of others having same issue. Auto Updates will not run properly if this keeps logging me out.

Check the installed third-party plugins. Sometimes they impact AliDropship Google Chrome Extension correct work, especially when you are using more than one cache or optimizing plugin.

maaze

Yeah i usually use Opera browser, and i like it. Work more smooth..
I found this idea on this forum too when many peoples got problems with alisropship extension when using chrome browser several months ago.
i have the same issue read all the comments and solutions you provided practiced them but still i didn't get anything it is still not working

maaze

Opera!? You are using Google Chrome extension. It can't work with other browsers.
Please try following things:
- re-install AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
- re-load Chrome browser.
- clean cache.
i practiced all you advised to them cuz i have the same issue but still its not working

ShopOnline

I am seeing no option to import (just seeing it today). Is there anyone facing the same issue? Home page it says select category to import however after selecting the category there is no option available to edit or import product. Though the Alidropship red bar is still visible at the top. Same issue is there even in case of single product page.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am seeing no option to import (just seeing it today). Is there anyone facing the same issue? Home page it says select category to import however after selecting the category there is no option available to edit or import product. Though the Alidropship red bar is still visible at the top. Same issue is there even in case of single product page.
Hello, please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue.