Importing not working

axiom786

Hello! When Going to import List to Edit and Post what i have imported from AliExpress
i am getting this Notice :

Page cannot be displayed
This page cannot currently be displayed. Our engineers are working hard to fix this problem. Please check back later...

Back to Home Page

Its two days since i am trying and the same notice is appearing. I am Afraid if its a mistake from me.Please
let me know. Thank you

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I too had the issue, left for well over 1 hour to import, was not my internet connection as on another site (Site B) and imports were working fine. I then started to disable some plugins on my site (Site A). I found that when I had the Facebook for Woocommerce plugin activated, I couldn't import products. If i deactivated it then importing worked fine.

Do I email woocommerce support about this issue or Aliexpress support? I need the Facebook for Woocommerce as it imports my products into my facebook store.
Hello John , please PM me again your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check on Monday with our developer.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I too am now suddenly unable able to import any products. I managed to import 4 products but now I cannot import anymore. I have tried reinstalling the chrome extension.. Still nothing.. Some help please
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello! When Going to import List to Edit and Post what i have imported from AliExpress
i am getting this Notice :

Page cannot be displayed
This page cannot currently be displayed. Our engineers are working hard to fix this problem. Please check back later...

Back to Home Page

Its two days since i am trying and the same notice is appearing. I am Afraid if its a mistake from me.Please
let me know. Thank you
If you are speaking about the site that you sent me by PM, all is ok, I checked your Import list - there is no error.

axiom786

If you are speaking about the site that you sent me by PM, all is ok, I checked your Import list - there is no error.
Hello. You are Right The Discount Setting is working correctly Now After you Checked it.
But this Time its About Import List ..When i am Going to the Import List to Edit and Post Publish, its showing this Message;
Page cannot be displayed
its almost two days now and and i am receiving the Same Message " Page Cannot be Displayed etc etc..
Regards, Ibrahim https://outdoorsmega.com
N.B. I Have just downloaded the Aliplugin Pro and it seems to be working but REVIEWS are NOT being imported...
Back to Home Page

Last edited:

pkh135

I also facing the import problem.
1) When import product, extension show "ON".
2) Extension show "Get" during importing.
3) Extension show "OFF" after finish importing and prompt up the message "open for new tap.....".

It wasting my time to keep it trying and trying but the same error.

Please help.

Attachments

• importing on.png
    importing on.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 14
  • importing get.png
    importing get.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 14
  • importing off.png
    importing off.png
    341.6 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I also facing the import problem.
1) When import product, extension show "ON".
2) Extension show "Get" during importing.
3) Extension show "OFF" after finish importing and prompt up the message "open for new tap.....".

It wasting my time to keep it trying and trying but the same error.

Please help.
You can refresh Import product page.

axiom786

Hello. You are Right The Discount Setting is working correctly Now After you Checked it.
But this Time its About Import List ..When i am Going to the Import List to Edit and Post Publish, its showing this Message;
Page cannot be displayed
its almost two days now and and i am receiving the Same Message " Page Cannot be Displayed etc etc..
Regards, Ibrahim https://outdoorsmega.com
N.B. I Have just downloaded the Aliplugin Pro and it seems to be working but REVIEWS are NOT being imported...
Back to Home Page
Hello! Sorry and so far everything seems to be correctly working. If anything Not going on well, I will let you know.
Thanking you very much, Ibrahim, outdoorsmega.com

mrmerch

You can refresh Import product page.
I too am now having these issues. I have tried both the import product tab in the product as well as the quick tab on the page to add the product. Neither one works, i have tried refreshing the product page, import page as well as my dashboard page and nothing is importing. Is there a limit to the number of products you can have on your site??

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I too am now having these issues. I have tried both the import product tab in the product as well as the quick tab on the page to add the product. Neither one works, i have tried refreshing the product page, import page as well as my dashboard page and nothing is importing. Is there a limit to the number of products you can have on your site??
There is no any limit to the number of products. Please check your internet connection. If you want us to check additionally please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials.

Hi @Yaros @Ekaterina Sayapina , @Victoria Kudryashova

I too am facing the same issues with our extension. We have about 7 licenses for alidropship and consistently have this issue of the import just halting and not importing after pressing the 'Import' button. We have reinstalled, cleared cache and all the techniques but nothing at all.

Its VERY frustrating and really putting us behind all our work. It makes the plugin useless. We already send numerus support emails and PM'd your staff with no reply.

Is there no real solution to this ?

Thanks

Bernie

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi @Yaros @Ekaterina Sayapina , @Victoria Kudryashova

I too am facing the same issues with our extension. We have about 7 licenses for alidropship and consistently have this issue of the import just halting and not importing after pressing the 'Import' button. We have reinstalled, cleared cache and all the techniques but nothing at all.

Its VERY frustrating and really putting us behind all our work. It makes the plugin useless. We already send numerus support emails and PM'd your staff with no reply.

Is there no real solution to this ?

Thanks

Bernie
Hello Bernie, everytime we check this issue - we are able to import all products on our end. Please check your 3rd parties extensions and disable those which could block our extension, check your Internet connection and your PC on viruses. You can also PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will try on my end.

Hello Bernie, everytime we check this issue - we are able to import all products on our end. Please check your 3rd parties extensions and disable those which could block our extension, check your Internet connection and your PC on viruses. You can also PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will try on my end.

Thank you I understand . Its ok I found a workaround by simply importing the products with no images . It works now quite well.

khalil1971

Hello,
the woodrpship fix the problem, anybody can confirm that ?
"Processing option add in the woodrpship interface.

Tippy

Hi,

I am having a similar problem of products not pushed to my WooCommerce site. 1 product successfully went through but everything else failed after that. Need help.

Update: the images are uploaded in my site's media library but no record appears in Products. Ali Product Description is also uploaded as image(error).

Attachments

• Import Not Working.png
    Import Not Working.png
    596.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Import Status.png
    Import Status.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I am having a similar problem of products not pushed to my WooCommerce site. 1 product successfully went through but everything else failed after that. Need help.

Update: the images are uploaded in my site's media library but no record appears in Products. Ali Product Description is also uploaded as image(error).
I'm sorry, you use AliDropship plugin installed on WordPress?