Importing not working

Shobit

Hi,
I am facing same issue with import through Chrome Extension.

I am stuck at 2 or 3 products and then there is nothing seems working.

Please let us any solution to fix it.

Thank you.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi,
I am facing same issue with import through Chrome Extension.

I am stuck at 2 or 3 products and then there is nothing seems working.

Please let us any solution to fix it.

Thank you.
PM your WP admin access, I will heck. I can't fix anything without detecting the issue. And I don't see this problem on our stores.

Yaros

Staff member
that's really strange, testing now another site from this thread and again - i have no issues with import....

Jefri

Logically if you can import to our store but we can't, then the problem is not at plugin.
Maybe a virus from Aliexpress that has stayed in our computer?

Yaros

Staff member
Logically if you can import to our store but we can't, then the problem is not at plugin.
Maybe a virus from Aliexpress that has stayed in our computer?
I don't think so. May be something blocks it on your browser.

Can you see here any icons?

RgtYSWk.png

I can also recommend that you re-install your Chrome browser.

Jefri

I don't think so. May be something blocks it on your browser.

Can you see here any icons?

RgtYSWk.png

I can also recommend that you re-install your Chrome browser.

Yeah, i have reinstall my chrome, alidropship extension, and also alidroship woo plugin.

Import first product: success
Import second product: success

Import third product: fail
Import forth product: fail
Import fifth priduct: fail
etc....

I tested it in my first store that use official alidropship plugin.
But get failed at all when i tested at my second store that use alidropship woo plugin

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 13

Mar

please PM your wp-admin access, I will check.
@Yaros

I have the same problem. It look like direct import is running forever without importing a single item. How could a problem like this persist for so long despite the so many complaints.

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros

I have the same problem. It look like direct import is running forever without importing a single item. How could a problem like this persist for so long despite the so many complaints.
It is not the problem of the extension. The issue is on your side.
- update the extension,
- reload your chrome browser,
- refresh the page with AliDropship import section
- try to deactivate other Chrome extensions if there are any installed
- check your PC for viruses.

micakouame

@Yaros

Yes indeed the problem is not the extension but on your side, try to do what @Yaros said below.
i solved mine by
- update the extension,
- reload your chrome browser,
- refresh the page with AliDropship import section
- try to deactivate other Chrome extensions if there are any installed
- check your PC for viruses.

but with no success

At the time my wordpress was locally installed, so i migrated to my hosting.
And checked my "firewalls settings"
FROM there, NO MORE PROBLEMs. even more faster than before...

are you hosting locally or you have a hosting?

shoppingmj

Im having the same issue. direct import is taking forever. succeeded on first product and failed on the second. I tried all the said option with no luck. please help.

micakouame

Im having the same issue. direct import is taking forever. succeeded on first product and failed on the second. I tried all the said option with no luck. please help.
Do you have your wordpress installed on localhost or do you have a hosting? because if you are on localhost, he might be a server misconfiguration. i had this issue before migrating to my hosting provider

Also check if your firewall is not blocking any process related to web servers....might be too geeky

Last edited:

AnhND

Me too, same problem and cant work with problem like this :( Please fix soon.

I moved my website from AsiaVPS to location in US NewYork VPS to get the best speed.

My laptop internet : 12 Mbp/s
My VPS Location : VPS - DigitalOcean (1GM Ram, 1 Corechip and 20GB SSD) - Location US NewYork

But unfortunately the speed even worse. The bulk direct import not working and all ways import products can't import more than 6 products each times.

ozcam

I too am now suddenly unable able to import any products. I managed to import 4 products but now I cannot import anymore. I have tried reinstalling the chrome extension.. Still nothing.. Some help please

John R

I too had the issue, left for well over 1 hour to import, was not my internet connection as on another site (Site B) and imports were working fine. I then started to disable some plugins on my site (Site A). I found that when I had the Facebook for Woocommerce plugin activated, I couldn't import products. If i deactivated it then importing worked fine.

Do I email woocommerce support about this issue or Aliexpress support? I need the Facebook for Woocommerce as it imports my products into my facebook store.