Importing in Norwegian does not work.

Usman sb

Hi

I choose the norwegian language before importing in aliexpress. It shows everything in Norwegian and make importing.

When I go to my website (using alidropshipping) , the items are imported in English instead of Norwegian. What is problem ? Any help ?

Thanks in advance
Usman

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi

I choose the norwegian language before importing in aliexpress. It shows everything in Norwegian and make importing.

When I go to my website (using alidropshipping) , the items are imported in English instead of Norwegian. What is problem ? Any help ?

Thanks in advance
Usman
Hello Usman,
I could not reproduce the issue on my test website: I switched AliExpress into Norwegian and imported one product. Please find the screenshot attached. Could you pm me your WP credentials?

Attachments

• Products ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    Products ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 14

Usman sb

Hi,

You are right. If I choose single product and import, then languagte import works. But if i have a page and I import all products on that page, it does not work. Is it expected to be like this?

What is WP credentials? Is it my username and password or do i need to make new one for you?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

You are right. If I choose single product and import, then languagte import works. But if i have a page and I import all products on that page, it does not work. Is it expected to be like this?

What is WP credentials? Is it my username and password or do i need to make new one for you?
There are 17 languages that are supported on AliExpress completely, but there is no Norwegian. So for single product you may select language : Norwegian and it will work, but it won't work for bulk import.