import shipping price

Mar

View attachment 12323

As you can see from my site, it displays alishipping methods because its as been saved as default shipping method on woocommerce settings.. So it easily displays shipping method for selected countries.. Note that this plugin works for only those using alidropshipwoo.:(
The plugin is good, but it don't change the fact that I stated a number of times: shipping cost will be known only with shipping destination country selected.

chris37

NOPE.. it does it for every product page(which is its primary responsibility).. nevertheless, you can as well add the shortcode to any other pages as its one of the feature..:).. its easy to customize as well..

The plugin look promising I will give a try :)

I also notice you site is fast without any cache plugin. Fcomet is your hosting provider?
Also is what plugin do you use for security and firewall protection?

ilan316

so for all this to work i will need 2 add on's
* alishipping add-on
* Woocommerce Shipping Calculator

my request is simple ... for example - if a product in aliexpress offer shipping method by china post to USA for $5.00

after using the add-on's will It offer the same price on my product ?

Getford

my request is simple ... for example - if a product in aliexpress offer shipping method by china post to USA for $5.00

after using the add-on's will It offer the same price on my product ?
Yes, this is very possible if you are using the Alishipping add-on which displays the exact shipping price on AliExpress after you import them into your site.
Where will i be able to see my shipping price after setting up Alishipping add-on?
You can view them only in the cart page and checkout page.

How can i see and calculate my shipping price in these pages?
First you must select a country as shipping destination, else you can't see the shipping prices.

What if I want to calculate shipping price directly from my product page as i do on AliExpress or elsewhere?
First you must be using Alidropship woo..
You can download the shipping calculator for WooCommerce which imports the default shipping method into your product page as shortcode. And can as well be customised.. easy peasy:)

Reactions: EdK

usoboki

View attachment 12323

As you can see from my site, it displays alishipping methods because its as been saved as default shipping method on woocommerce settings.. So it easily displays shipping method for selected countries.. Note that this plugin works for only those using alidropshipwoo.:(
How and where on which page you set that alishipping add-on installed and set as the default shipping method in woocommerce??

usoboki

woocommerce --> setting --> shipping -->> check aliexpress shipping
But on this tab below I see no field or choice to set or select. I only see 3 times dead text "Aliexpress shipping"?
1. How can I help myself on this "Aliexpress shipping" tab below?
1639058588069.png
2. What else needs to be set on these tab "Shipping options".
1639057755863.png
3. I have no Shipping classes.
4. I don't have any Shipping Methods set here in "Shipping zones" tab. Should I add any?
1639057896684.png
5. And my AliShipping refuses to transfer any Aliexpress Shipping Methods to Woocommerce products ??? Thank you.

chris37

Usoboki pay them $10 for they set up it for you.

I gave you the simple answer and you still
overcomplicating.

oodlesnoodles

Alidropship can still very well make importing the shipping price simple. I used a different service back in the day where it let me either use the shipping cost of a specific area which worked pretty well for most other areas. If you price your items right the extra small cost if shipping is more expensive won't eat into profit that much. The other option was being able to add shipping as an individual value per item/variation if needed which would then just get added to the price. Again you need to base it on a set amount like above. Why not add this option to the plugin when most other solutions have this already is beyond me. Not bashing on Alidropship as it is a better solution in most areas but it boggles my mind that his simple feature is still not implemented.

spoo

Indeed for me it would be helpful, if the Alidropship Plugin could add the shipping costs automatically to the product price - for ONE chosen country.
This should be possible, no?

Right now I am just choosing products with free shipping - to my chosen country - to avoid this topic. But indeed this just a workaround.

Thanks and sorry for stepping in here.

chris37

Indeed for me it would be helpful, if the Alidropship Plugin could add the shipping costs automatically to the product price - for ONE chosen country.
This should be possible, no?
Even in the aliexpress you must first add the country for you see the shipping for that country ...

I don't really understand why you complicating easy task..

Lest say you are dropshipping to specific country then sure you know the average shipping cost ... So just add it in your pricing formula ..

Now if you have more the 2-3 supplier with different shipping cost then nobody can help you ..

In the dropshipping business you must choose your supplier well..

I Have many dropshipping websites and i manager even more for my clients i never use more the 2 suppliers when i dropshipping in specific countries.

One solution is to allow your customer to choose the shipping method .. Alishipping add-on do just that, check it out !!

spoo

I go another "tactic" than you, is that not alright? "Nobody can help me"? Very nice. - Sorry, but even in dropshipping there may be different ways that can work....

chris37

I go another "tactic" than you, is that not alright?
If your tactic work for you ofcource is ok !!! You get easy upset , Is that a German behaviour ? :) LOL.

Nobody can help me"?
Help you how ... to develop a solution just for you ?? I believe is possible but as is an individual custom solution is must be expensive!!

Sorry, but even in dropshipping there may be different ways that can work....
Exactly, if something work why change it !! :)

spoo

I never said that I do have a problem with the shipping costs right now. I just told, what could improve it for me further. I think thats what the forum is meant to be for, beneath other things.

OliverJacob12

This is requested many times in the past. If it is possible, it should have been implemented long time ago. The reason is because products have different shipping cost to different countries. The pokemon infinite fusion emulator online shipping cost is only known when a product is added to cart with its delivery address. There is no way shipping cost is known during import of the product.
why?
in the product page, I'm already selecting the country,
why would I select a country, and then I will change the delivery address to other country.

i don't see the point in doing that