Images are not showing in reviews.

nelly23

Hello there,

I denote that images of reviews are not retrieved as set when importing reviews from Aliexpress.
I set everything as shown in screenshot (cf. attachment) and tried to import some product reviews on Aliexpress that has 09 reviews with image, but still getting 20 reviews imported and only two of them come with image.

I expected to get only 09 reviews with image, or else 20 reviews that include 09 reviews with images.

Best regards

Attachments

• Import reviews with image only.JPG
    Import reviews with image only.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 18

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Zedeks @nelly23 Hello! Pease, be sure the reviews on Aliexpress you want to import are with text, not only with images or only with rate.
- For example: these reviews are not possible to import, because they contain images only
11.jpg

- These reviews are able to import because they contain text and images. A text in a review is the main parameter for import
12.jpg

spoo

The problem is, that with the setting as shown - the plugin imports reviews with image (few) and reviews *without* image (plenty!!). I have reported this already long months ago, but it never was solved...

Its very time comsuming then to open every imported review manually, and delete all manually which come without a picture.

nelly23

Hello there,

I revert back to you about this issue, cause i got a developer that tries to solve this by going through Alidropship code.
However, he is facing to antother concern. Here is his message:

We have checked the Alidropship plugin, The code in the files is encrypted using the Ioncube loader, Due to which we are unable to review the code and also not able to check the issue while importing the reviews. So you need to connect with the plugin support since we are not authorized to decrypt the code and review it.

Need for your assistance to let us go forward.

Best regards

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there,

I revert back to you about this issue, cause i got a developer that tries to solve this by going through Alidropship code.
However, he is facing to antother concern. Here is his message:

Need for your assistance to let us go forward.

Best regards
Hello! Our developers are working on that issue. Please, don't try to edit or decrypt our code. The solution will be within 2-3 days.

Zedeks

Hello! Our developers are working on that issue. Please, don't try to edit or decrypt our code. The solution will be within 2-3 days.
the comic here is that im switched 3 months ago to the competence (ali2woo plugin) and everything is working perfect, the reviews in products, the shipping in each product also by country, and the most important, im able to use my OWN CUSTOM THEME (woodmart) and the site looks fantastic, i bought several plugins.. i think everything from alidropship and the only one that currently im using is the social rabbit plugin to keep the social networks updated

I would mainly like them to provide the option for their users to use their own themes since the Personalization is the main thing to keep in mind in an online store to make it unique

In another scenario, Alidropship for example, has good live support team, their developers have not resolved the problems 100% but at least you can contact their live support and they will answer you for any issue.

nelly23

Hello there,

I updated the plugin, now the size attribute name is replaced by another in woocommerce attribute setting, but no size attributes on product page for products i imported before (nor for new products imported). I can see a size attribute in a variant from backend when expanding the variant but not size attribute (please see screenshot).

Attachments

• aliissue1.JPG
    aliissue1.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 8
  • aliissue2.JPG
    aliissue2.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 8

Dana Gh.

The Chrome Extension isn't working, and I can't Import the Product, I logged out and cleared the Cookies, but Now I can't log in So I can't use Alidropship

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Mo. Abdullah

Hello! Please, authorize the API (Aliexpress Login). After that authorize your website in Chrome Extension. Then try to import products. Be sure you use Alidropship Woo Plugin ver. 1.6.67 or Alidropship Plugin ver. 1.9.1.2. You can download the latest version of the plugin here.

1.jpg

Last edited:

Dana Gh.

Hello @Sergei Alidropship
I assure updated the Alidropship Woo Plugin to ver. 1.6.67
I authorized the API (Aliexpress Login)
Now, The Chrome Extension isn't working, I can't Import the Product and still no data shown