I am aliexpress seller, waiting for your question

idn674

need China Company.
why you want open a store in Aliexpress ?
very low profit.

I had send you message, Kindly check.
really why ?you can buy cheap goods from factories in china and sell for high profit at USD to worldwide

JulienB

5 stars reviews is not so important. it one of important reference standard.
1. beacase the reviews could be handel by seller. you can not know truth.
2. mony hot sales product is not 5 stars reviews. if just choose 5 stars reviews, you will loss many chance. Hot and New product is mostly important.

My suggestion is : you select 4-5 star product for lots reviews product.
new product ask your maily supplier about quality.
start sell without many worry.

if too many complain.
1. ask the supplier to improve the quality
2. give up the item.

Thanks for the feedback, I will review my filters ;)

Vincent Soo

Hi Alisa, can I have a link to your store, just about to start, if could find a reliable company to work with, I think that would be greater.
Also If I would like to direct contact with you guys. Just email to sales@chipround.net ?

Li'shop

Hi Alisa.
How can i start selling from aliexspress dropship to other platform i.e ebay etc.
I mean how do i copy exactly adv in aliexspress to other pltform.
Thank you in advanced

Aussiebob43

Hi Alisa: My store has just opened and I've had my first order. I watched a Youtube Alidropship video showing how to process the orders. It showed a button which said something like PLACE ORDER AUTOMATICALLY. But now my Alidropship Plugin doesn't seem to have that button so it looks like I need to place the order manually. Isn't there an automatic function anymore? Thanks

Alisa

Hi Alisa: My store has just opened and I've had my first order. I watched a Youtube Alidropship video showing how to process the orders. It showed a button which said something like PLACE ORDER AUTOMATICALLY. But now my Alidropship Plugin doesn't seem to have that button so it looks like I need to place the order manually. Isn't there an automatic function anymore? Thanks
Sorry , I don't know much about the Alidropship.
i am supplier in China, familiar with Product ,shipping and so on.

orimond

Hi Alisa, I would like to check with you. When I import product which comes with sizes, i have trouble understanding
the different sizes offered, from S, XS, M, L, XL to 3T, 4T, 7T, 8T, 11T and so on. All these different sizes have different length, bust, height
sleeve length and so on. How can I standardize the sizes so my online store will look organised?

Appreciate your kind feedback

TQVM

ASCEN

Hi Alisa,
I checked your store, you mainly in Phone and accessories.
Can you please provide a good contact for nice women clothing long dresses, linen pants, scarves etc. dropshipper on Ali express?

Thanks a lot

Alisa

Hi Alisa,
I checked your store, you mainly in Phone and accessories.
Can you please provide a good contact for nice women clothing long dresses, linen pants, scarves etc. dropshipper on Ali express?

Thanks a lot
sorry, we still not sell clothing dresses

KingArthur

HI,

I have issue with my cart.. The shopping cart shipping came out with coding rather than wording and the qty is different with total price. Wonder how to resolve this issue?barboomy_Shipping_Issue.jpg

nubster

hello
i've been working for 3 weeks now, yet i didn't make any sale
i have views in my products
i'm working on ebay
can you help me to get my first sale
thank you