I am aliexpress seller, waiting for your question

faruka

the best seller:
1. reply your problems fast.
2. test product carefully , or as your requirement.
3. handel the order fast.
mosty important is tell you everything for real.

after you cooperate with your supplier few times.. I think you could know about these.

Hi Alisa, I have imported some products from AliExpress into my AliDropshipping Store, should I contact the suppliers to let them know that I am marketing their products in my store. You are a supplier whats your opinion, do you think Drop Shippers should contact you before importing products from your AliExpress store?

Alisa

i suggest you could direclty import into your store.
and contact your mainly supplier .
many suplier will cost you too much time for communication.

Alisa

Hi Alisa, I have imported some products from AliExpress into my AliDropshipping Store, should I contact the suppliers to let them know that I am marketing their products in my store. You are a supplier whats your opinion, do you think Drop Shippers should contact you before importing products from your AliExpress store?
i suggest you could direclty import into your store.
and contact your mainly supplier .
many suplier will cost you too much time for communication.

Mar

if the supplier not reply you , you could make dispute .
mostly product is English or English/Chinese verion.
Only Chinese Version is not good for dropship.
I have started to file a dispute but the dispute form require a picture attached as an evidence. In short, the reason of the dispute is there is no English user manual and the dispute form is asking for a picture of the English user manual that is not received. It just don't make sense.

Alisa

I have started to file a dispute but the dispute form require a picture attached as an evidence. In short, the reason of the dispute is there is no English user manual and the dispute form is asking for a picture of the English user manual that is not received. It just don't make sense.
you could attach the Chinese version manual.

Mar

you could attach the Chinese version manual.
That is what I suppose to do but the buyer cannot find the Chinese user manual. That is why nothing really happened, until now there is no English user manual. But it really don't make sense, asking for a picture for something the buyer did not receive and in fact that is the basis for the dispute.

Alisa

That is what I suppose to do but the buyer cannot find the Chinese user manual. That is why nothing really happened, until now there is no English user manual. But it really don't make sense, asking for a picture for something the buyer did not receive and in fact that is the basis for the dispute.
the would be less channce you get the refund.
I suggest you could negotiate with supplier for solution.
don't pay too much time for this case.
Give up this product, and find some othres.

Mar

the would be less channce you get the refund.
I suggest you could negotiate with supplier for solution.
don't pay too much time for this case.
Give up this product, and find some othres.
Negotiate with supplier for solution? how can I negotiate when the seller don't even respond to my messages? I am not paying too much time for this case. I am just telling how non-sense it is to ask for a picture of something you don't receive.

Alisa

Negotiate with supplier for solution? how can I negotiate when the seller don't even respond to my messages? I am not paying too much time for this case. I am just telling how non-sense it is to ask for a picture of something you don't receive.
if not respond your message. the only you can do is make dispute .

Mar

if not respond your message. the only you can do is make dispute .
That is what I said earlier but the dispute form is asking for a picture of something not received. How can I have a picture of a user manual that is not received?

Alisa

That is what I said earlier but the dispute form is asking for a picture of something not received. How can I have a picture of a user manual that is not received?
this is the only choose by you . just do it.

Alisa

Hi @Alisa, Happy New Year. :)
I want to ask you, when will the New year holidays period over in China?
here is details. :
official Chinese new year Holiday: 15th,February to 21th, February. ( 7 days )

beacase many employee need back hometown.
normally is 15th,February to 22th, February. ( about 10-13 days)

another big problem is stocks. beacase factory worker go hometown in advance , and delay to works.
their will be about 1 month easy out of stocks.

suggestion:
1. contact your major supplier for holidays details.
2. negotiate well with the stocks and send out time.

Notice: pay attention to this problems if you have large numbers of orders,

ADS:
if you need send out orders during the Chinese new year. Kinldy send me private message.
our company Chinese new year Holiday have employee on duty. could handel partly orders.