How To Open LLC in USA

Riazvic

Hello Everyone,

I am not living in the USA neither I am a US citizen.
""" If I want to open LLC in the USA do I need to pay Income tax, sales tax, State tax ????
Share your Knowledge if you know better European Country Where can open LLC easily and less expensive.
Thanks In Advance.

Rodrigo

Hello Everyone,

I am not living in the USA neither I am a US citizen.
""" If I want to open LLC in the USA do I need to pay Income tax, sales tax, State tax ????
Share your Knowledge if you know better European Country Where can open LLC easily and less expensive.
Thanks In Advance.
yes, you will need to file and pay taxes regardless if you are in or outside the US.

Stripe Atlas is a good option it seems to open an LLC or C Corp and get a US Bank account as well

Riazvic

yes, you will need to file and pay taxes regardless if you are in or outside the US.

Stripe Atlas is a good option it seems to open an LLC or C Corp and get a US Bank account as well
Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes about atlas i heard also but can we integrate stripe atlas to alidropship plugin? there is only stripe option available in alidropship payment section. so if you know about this better share with me thanks

Rodrigo

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes about atlas i heard also but can we integrate stripe atlas to alidropship plugin? there is only stripe option available in alidropship payment section. so if you know about this better share with me thanks

Atlas is a service from Stripe, this service as you can see on their site includes forming a company in the US, getting you a bank account, tax id number (EIN), and also your very own STRIPE account. So when you sign up with them you will get Stripe as a gateway

Rodrigo

Why this is necessary

for some people in certain countries is easier or necessary because probably they dont have a payment gateway that works well, or is tougher to get a payment gateway, paypal account, or paypal to release the funds to their bank account. Thus they open a business in the US or Europe, but by doing so, with the business setup you can open a bank account, possibly paypal as well. etc.

Andre M

for some people in certain countries is easier or necessary because probably they dont have a payment gateway that works well, or is tougher to get a payment gateway, paypal account, or paypal to release the funds to their bank account. Thus they open a business in the US or Europe, but by doing so, with the business setup you can open a bank account, possibly paypal as well. etc.
ok tanks

Riazvic

Atlas is a service from Stripe, this service as you can see on their site includes forming a company in the US, getting you a bank account, tax id number (EIN), and also your very own STRIPE account. So when you sign up with them you will get Stripe as a gateway
Maybe the API is different (Standard Stripe API and stripe atlas API). Because with alidropship plugin they have standard API. So there maybe a problem or clash between those API. What you think about this

Rodrigo

Maybe the API is different (Standard Stripe API and stripe atlas API). Because with alidropship plugin they have standard API. So there maybe a problem or clash between those API. What you think about this

No, you are over thinking it my friend.

As I understand it, ATLAS is the name of the service that STRIPE provides.

When you use the service of ATLAS, STRIPE will give you a STRIPE gateway.

There is NO STRIPE ATLAS payment gateway, there is only STRIPE gateway.

If you go to https://stripe.com/atlas, you see that they have a section of what you get when you apply for their ATLAS service, which includes Bank Account, Stripe Account, Issue Stock to Founders, and Special offers on Startup services. MOre specifically, this is what they say on their site about the STRIPE account you get:

[SIZE=5 said:
Stripe account[/SIZE]
We set up a Stripe account that you can use to start accepting payments from customers in 100+ currencies right away. You can take advantage of the complete Stripe product suite, including Connect, Subscriptions, and Radar.

As you can see, they set up a STRIPE account.

Check them out at https://stripe.com/atlas

edit: they also have tax preparation services for the corporation, so you have an all in one package it seems

Last edited:

Riazvic

No, you are over thinking it my friend.

As I understand it, ATLAS is the name of the service that STRIPE provides.

When you use the service of ATLAS, STRIPE will give you a STRIPE gateway.

There is NO STRIPE ATLAS payment gateway, there is only STRIPE gateway.

If you go to https://stripe.com/atlas, you see that they have a section of what you get when you apply for their ATLAS service, which includes Bank Account, Stripe Account, Issue Stock to Founders, and Special offers on Startup services. MOre specifically, this is what they say on their site about the STRIPE account you get:

As you can see, they set up a STRIPE account.

Check them out at https://stripe.com/atlas

edit: they also have tax preparation services for the corporation, so you have an all in one package it seems
Thank you man was nice discussion with you. and helped me alot.

Gert

I just applied for a stripe account, and got denied in about 10 minutes. They say I'm a high risk applicant and they are not interested.

Any advise?

Thanks in advance.