How to Migrate Users & Orders When Migrating from the Woo Version to Original Alidropship

dexignz

I am migrating my site from the alidropship woo version to the original version. I need to know if there is a way to move the users and orders that were already processed and pending on the woo version?

I am migrating my site from the alidropship woo version to the original version. I need to know if there is a way to move the users and orders that were already processed and pending on the woo version?
I m not sure that you can move the orders because they have separate table in the database which is made by woocommerce so the orignal alids plugin and woocommerce tables are not identical so then you can manually add them in database but thats tedious.

as per the users, User are not related to woocommerce table as they are in wordpress table so you can easily move your users from one website to another.
here is the plugin that can do it very easily. you can export and import the data from one wordpress into another.

free plugin at wordpress repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/users-customers-import-export-for-wp-woocommerce/

hope it helps...

Direct Webstore

That's right. There's no way to move the orders. You'll just have to put your site into maintenance mode so no more orders can be made, finish processing the current orders and wait till they're all delivered, then start from scratch installing Woocommerce and importing all your products again.

There are several Maintenance Mode plugins available. Most of them will display a custom message. You'll have to say something like "Sorry, our site will be down for several weeks while we completely rebuild it bigger and better. Use this coupon code WELCOMEBACK15 (or whatever) for a 15% discount when we re-open. (The Woo coupon system will let you name coupons like that example)

And once it's all rebuilt and up and running several weeks later and you've imported all your users (with that plugin mentioned above) , send a bulk email to them all with that coupon code again.

;)

dexignz

That's right. There's no way to move the orders. You'll just have to put your site into maintenance mode so no more orders can be made, finish processing the current orders and wait till they're all delivered, then start from scratch installing Woocommerce and importing all your products again.

There are several Maintenance Mode plugins available. Most of them will display a custom message. You'll have to say something like "Sorry, our site will be down for several weeks while we completely rebuild it bigger and better. Use this coupon code WELCOMEBACK15 (or whatever) for a 15% discount when we re-open. (The Woo coupon system will let you name coupons like that example)

And once it's all rebuilt and up and running several weeks later and you've imported all your users (with that plugin mentioned above) , send a bulk email to them all with that coupon code again.

;)
Thanks for the great suggestion!

dexignz

I m not sure that you can move the orders because they have separate table in the database which is made by woocommerce so the orignal alids plugin and woocommerce tables are not identical so then you can manually add them in database but thats tedious.

as per the users, User are not related to woocommerce table as they are in wordpress table so you can easily move your users from one website to another.
here is the plugin that can do it very easily. you can export and import the data from one wordpress into another.

free plugin at wordpress repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/users-customers-import-export-for-wp-woocommerce/

hope it helps...
Yes, that helps. Thank you.