How to have debit card payment?

sikandar

Hi,
Can we have direct debit card payment so no PayPal required or still we need any service even for Debit card? Thanks

Direct Webstore

Of course. All credit card processors process debit cards as well. You don't HAVE TO use Paypal, but it would be stupid not to. You should still have Paypal available. Why limit your customer's methods of payment? Many people prefer to use Paypal as it is safer than using a credit/debit card directly.

It makes no sense. Unless you live in a country where Paypal is not available.

;)

sikandar

Hi,
Paypal will always be there but exploring if can also receive payment from debit card without registering debit card. In few countries PayPal not there or people not familiar with it. I would like to have couple of option in addition to paypal.
My question can we make payment without creating an account so it will be one time payment.
Thanks

Direct Webstore

My question can we make payment without creating an account so it will be one time payment.
No matter how they pay, they need to provide a shipping address and an account will be automatically created. I've never had anyone complain about ... yet.

If you used Woo ... you'd have greater control over that by using a custom checkout plugin.

sikandar

Hi,
Please check attached aliexpress payment method which I am referring to so kindly suggest to have this what need to be configured in alidropship. thanks

Attachments

• payment aliexpress.png
    payment aliexpress.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 39

sikandar

Hi,
Here is another screen of alidropship payment method which is to enter card and other details and process payment. It is not asking any paypal etc. Now if on my site if I need a similar payment method in addition to paypal. In plugin I have option Credit/Debit Card but then there are different service providers. In simple words the way alidropship plugin purchase payment method is configured can I configure same on my site. If still it is not clear kindly let me know. thanks

Attachments

• alidropship method.png
    alidropship method.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 28
  • paypal.png
    paypal.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Annotation 2019-04-15 114308.png
    Annotation 2019-04-15 114308.png
    38 KB · Views: 27

Yaros

Staff member
Hi,
Here is another screen of alidropship payment method which is to enter card and other details and process payment. It is not asking any paypal etc. Now if on my site if I need a similar payment method in addition to paypal. In plugin I have option Credit/Debit Card but then there are different service providers. In simple words the way alidropship plugin purchase payment method is configured can I configure same on my site. If still it is not clear kindly let me know. thanks
There is no option to connect credit/debit cards payment option directly to your site. What you need is to register first with a payment processing company like 2Checkout, Stripe, etc. After you are approved you can use credit/debit cards payment option on your webstore.

bdonkor

Hi,
Can we have direct debit card payment so no PayPal required or still we need any service even for Debit card? Thanks

Yes paypal plus debit/credit card payment is the best for your online store. If your country don't accept PayPal however, you must use only debit/credit card payment gateways. I live in Ghana and for me to use Stripe and Fluttawave I had to register my LLC in the USA which is the easiest way to be accepted, See this guide: https://ecommerceintegrity.com/how-to-do-dropshipping-outside-usa-with-stripe/

Direct Webstore

Hi,
It is not recommended to have only the debit card option for your business, do not restrict your customers to only debit card payments. Having multiple payment options like UPI, Netbanking, etc will definitely help your business grow.

Both credit and debit cards operate exactly the same way all with card processing gateways. It makes no difference if a customer uses a credit or debit card. There IS no "debit card only" gateway.

Of course. All credit card processors process debit cards as well.

Newlife

Of course. All credit card processors process debit cards as well. You don't HAVE TO use Paypal, but it would be stupid not to. You should still have Paypal available. Why limit your customer's methods of payment? Many people prefer to use Paypal as it is safer than using a credit/debit card directly.

It makes no sense. Unless you live in a country where Paypal is not available.

;)
HI I have added Stripe as I am having prolems withPAypal. I keep getting an error message when one clicks on the credit/debit option. Paypal dont seem interested in addressing.

I really want to have both PAypal and Stripe how do I do that. The Alidropship support is very slow- you seem like the most proactive on here. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 6.06.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 6.06.51 PM.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 5

Newlife

HI I have added Stripe as I am having prolems withPAypal. I keep getting an error message when one clicks on the credit/debit option. Paypal dont seem interested in addressing.

I really want to have both PAypal and Stripe how do I do that. The Alidropship support is very slow- you seem like the most proactive on here. Thanks

I think i have sorted it by paying around with all the options. Trial and error. HAve removed the debit credit bar option- not sure how?? But i have strip and paypal at final checkout and a PAypal express option with no express debit/credit?

Direct Webstore