How to have debit card payment?

Of course. All credit card processors process debit cards as well. You don't HAVE TO use Paypal, but it would be stupid not to. You should still have Paypal available. Why limit your customer's methods of payment? Many people prefer to use Paypal as it is safer than using a credit/debit card directly.

It makes no sense. Unless you live in a country where Paypal is not available.

;)

Hi,
Paypal will always be there but exploring if can also receive payment from debit card without registering debit card. In few countries PayPal not there or people not familiar with it. I would like to have couple of option in addition to paypal.
My question can we make payment without creating an account so it will be one time payment.
Thanks

My question can we make payment without creating an account so it will be one time payment.
No matter how they pay, they need to provide a shipping address and an account will be automatically created. I've never had anyone complain about ... yet.

If you used Woo ... you'd have greater control over that by using a custom checkout plugin.

Hi,
Here is another screen of alidropship payment method which is to enter card and other details and process payment. It is not asking any paypal etc. Now if on my site if I need a similar payment method in addition to paypal. In plugin I have option Credit/Debit Card but then there are different service providers. In simple words the way alidropship plugin purchase payment method is configured can I configure same on my site. If still it is not clear kindly let me know. thanks

Attachments

Yaros

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Here is another screen of alidropship payment method which is to enter card and other details and process payment. It is not asking any paypal etc. Now if on my site if I need a similar payment method in addition to paypal. In plugin I have option Credit/Debit Card but then there are different service providers. In simple words the way alidropship plugin purchase payment method is configured can I configure same on my site. If still it is not clear kindly let me know. thanks
There is no option to connect credit/debit cards payment option directly to your site. What you need is to register first with a payment processing company like 2Checkout, Stripe, etc. After you are approved you can use credit/debit cards payment option on your webstore.