how to generate sales?

Hi! my site is Anime related fanmerchstore.com already used FB,Instagram ads and now using adwords and create different campaigning/ad-group ads with targeting audiance,keywords,placement and spent $300+ from last 20 days, but did not get any sales,why? Generally i have traffic flow of 500-700+ daily it only generate $200-300 sales average per month.How to increase sales?

You are still Luckier than me to have $200-300 monthly average sales.. I have about 50 to 55 orders since i started and all have Gone to Abandoned Cart...it seems that my problem is with the Check out fields...may be?????. I hope that anybody who has experienced similar problem on his site may help me out

Direct Webstore

You need to think about what's on your site that's making the customers run away. Because there is definitely "something" there.

Imagine you are a customer ... go to your site and look at it.

Is it ugly? Is it boring? (no blogs or other content), Are the prices too high? (Your customer base would be mostly poor young men/boys, right?)

... and be honest with yourself. :)

:)

Last edited:
thank you! You are right, according to me all seems to be correctly respected... price formula, postings, clear images, interesting products etc....
anyway thanks for your message...Regards....https://outdoorsmega.com (My concerned Website) Please Visit my Site...thanks

Direct Webstore

thank you! You are right, according to me all seems to be correctly respected... price formula, postings, clear images, interesting products etc....
anyway thanks for your message...Regards....https://outdoorsmega.com (My concerned Website) Please Visit my Site...thanks
The real answer to whether a site has any problems or not lies in the question "Is it making lots of money?" If the answer to that is "Yes" ... Then your site is indeed "correctly respected." :)

kevgl

I am no expert but, these are the things on your site that makes me want to run away:
- Low quality logo & low quality main images.
- Category menu looking weird.
- Valentines day offer showing.. It's april, not february.
- Chinese marks in images (product example). Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Low quality product images in details area.
- The fact you are having 30k followers on Insta and just 1115 likes/followers on Facebook.
- Homepage banner "1200+ Clients love us".. Really..
- Homepage banner "Shipping to 185 countries" while if you click on Shipping & Delivery, you'll see 200 countries instead of 185 (confusing).
- The fact i see no chat but i do see notifications of orders which i will always highly doubt about it.
- The fact you have 30k followers on Insta but you are only getting max. 100 likes per photo.
- I am not seeing a phone number or legit mail address (don't use gmail if you can use info@fanmerchstore.com)...

Direct Webstore

I am no expert but, these are the things on your site that makes me want to run away:
- The fact you are having 30k followers on Insta and just 1115 likes/followers on Facebook.
- Homepage banner "Shipping to 185 countries" while if you click on Shipping & Delivery, you'll see 200 countries instead of 185 (confusing).
- The fact i see no chat but i do see notifications of orders which i will always highly doubt about it.
- The fact you have 30k followers on Insta but you are only getting max. 100 likes per photo.
- I am not seeing a phone number or legit mail address (don't use gmail if you can use info@fanmerchstore.com)...
It's pretty much a 99% off the shelf site with no customization done at all except for the crappy logo. He needs to crank up his effort level from 0.01% to 110%! :)

Mar

Hi! my site is Anime related fanmerchstore.com already used FB,Instagram ads and now using adwords and create different campaigning/ad-group ads with targeting audiance,keywords,placement and spent $300+ from last 20 days, but did not get any sales,why? Generally i have traffic flow of 500-700+ daily it only generate $200-300 sales average per month.How to increase sales?
If the site look tricky like the sales popup, not only that I would run away, I will really hate the site.

Yes globally I agree with all the above comment. Customizing and add unique catchy content, great design, copyrightings and blog articles took me triple the time than any technical details.

That's what most people don't get. You have to be unique in all details.

Put yourself on your customer shoes.

It's not because you have a site ready and functional to process orders that you will inspire confidence and trust from unknown cold audience.

Don't be a clone. Be unique. And what to say about fandom merch... oversatured now?

There are tons of needs and problems to satisfy.

You forgot to drop your mic ;)