How I can edit colours in DaVinci theme?

Marius

Hello dears!

I want to personalize themes for my needs but I can't find how to edit tabs colors in product page (see print screen for details).

Also, I want to edit color for discount badge (see print for details)

Anyone know how to edit it? If my brand colors are black with red - don't look nice with black, red and blue

Thanks very much!

2017-10-22.png 2017-10-22 (2).png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello dears!

I want to personalize themes for my needs but I can't find how to edit tabs colors in product page (see print screen for details).

Also, I want to edit color for discount badge (see print for details)

Anyone know how to edit it? If my brand colors are black with red - don't look nice with black, red and blue

Thanks very much!

View attachment 1578 View attachment 1579
Marius, these colors are not customizible in DaVinci. We will take the idea of introducing this customization option into consideration.

Real Residual

For the discounts, there is a file in the plugin "/img/css/price.png" which is bluish in color.
If you edit it or replace it by adding your own background image, then you can change to whatever colors you want.

.item-cat .discount span, .item-sp .discount span {
background: url(./img/css/price.png?1000) 50% no-repeat;
background-size: contain;
color: #fff;
}

I haven't really checked the other locations but I am assuming they all have similar setups.

Before entering your theme CSS is also one "/img/price.png" I changed both of them among other things. But if you update the theme remember to change that as well.

The problem with the blue is that everybody has the same color. I like it but not for my site.