High volume purchases on Aliexpress - Best Method of Payment?

Webyseo

Hi,

I use a credit card to make purchases on Aliexpress but this card has a monthly credit limit of € 4,000 and my monthly sales are more than € 15,000 ... what method of payment is advisable on Aliexpress when the volume of purchases is high?

I currently have 3 credit cards but I don't think that's the best solution.

I hope you can give me some advice. (Paypal is totally ruined, they are vampires)

Thanks in advance

Mar

Hi,

I use a credit card to make purchases on Aliexpress but this card has a monthly credit limit of € 4,000 and my monthly sales are more than € 15,000 ... what method of payment is advisable on Aliexpress when the volume of purchases is high?

Thanks in advance
You can not get the answer in the forum. You need to get in touch with the issuer of the credit card to get a solution.

Last edited:

Webyseo

You can not get the answer in the forum. You need to get in touch with the issuer of the credit card to get a solution.

We will make it easier.

At Alidropship you offer classic store that makes $ 40,000.00 per month… how do you pay your suppliers on Aliexpress? Credit / debit card / mastercard / paypal / webmoney etc… ???

https://alidropship.com/premium-dropshipping-stores/buy-it-carl/

I just want to know the experience of a retailer with a high volume of sales.

So you are not using Paypal to receive payment in your store?

On my website I offer PayPal but I do not buy on Aliexpress with PayPal .. both commissions kill the benefits!

Best

Mar

We will make it easier.

At Alidropship you offer classic store that makes $ 40,000.00 per month… how do you pay your suppliers on Aliexpress? Credit / debit card / mastercard / paypal / webmoney etc… ???

https://alidropship.com/premium-dropshipping-stores/buy-it-carl/

I just want to know the experience of a retailer with a high volume of sales.

On my website I offer PayPal but I do not buy on Aliexpress with PayPal .. both commissions kill the benefits!

Best
So you are using Paypal in your store, yet you said "Paypal is totally ruined, they are vampires" why? If they are then you should not use it.

Webyseo

So you are using Paypal in your store, yet you said "Paypal is totally ruined, they are vampires" why? If they are then you should not use it.

Ok, they are the best .. I love commissions! :p

If you want we can open another thread to discuss this topic but it is not the one that interests me right now ... have you not understood me? English is not my native language and surely I don't know how to explain myself.

chris37

Hi,

I hope you can give me some advice. (Paypal is totally ruined, they are vampires)

Thanks in advance

Seriously you make monthly sale €15000 ?

If is true I believe you can easy ask you bank to increase you monthly limit :)

If they can't, just don't complicate the easy proplem. Ask for another card :cool:

Believe me, many people here they wish they have the proplem you say you have ;)

Direct Webstore

(Paypal is totally ruined, they are vampires)
Aliexpress does not even accept Paypal for payment. Your complaint is a non-issue. I could mention linking your account where the money from the 15,000++ Euros of sales per month go to, and link it to Alipay and use that for seller purchases, but you'd probably feel you'd need an extra-large Crucifix, two Bibles and extra garlic for them. ;)

Simple Solution/s ...

this card has a monthly credit limit of € 4,000
monthly sales are more than € 15,000
Now take proof of those sales to the bank and apply to get your credit limit lifted.

OR ... simply use a DEBIT card for the account that the money from the sales you make goes to.

This is such a simple problem I can't believe it was posted.

topango

Seriously you make monthly sale €15000 ?

If is true I believe you can easy ask you bank to increase you monthly limit :)

If they can't, just don't complicate the easy proplem. Ask for another card :cool:

Believe me, many people here they wish they have the proplem you say you have ;)
:D

Direct Webstore

You need to get in touch with the issuer of the credit card to get a solution.
Seriously you make monthly sale €15000 ? If is true I believe you can easy ask you bank to increase you monthly limit
Now take proof of those sales to the bank and apply to get your credit limit lifted. OR ... simply use a DEBIT card for the account that the money from the sales you make goes to
Sorry, @Chrisschris37 and @Mar , didn't notice you two posted the same already. So three people saw the obvious solution, but apparently, Champion Salesman @Webyseo did not.

I have my doubts. Anyone making over 15,000 Euros in sales per month wouldn't be dumb enough NOT to use the profit from those sales to pay Aliexpress sellers directly via a Debit Card or get the Credit Card limit raised. Or both.

Bullshit Factor Probability: 98%

;)

Last edited: