Hide Free Shipping for Classes in Table Rate?

LusciousLizzy

I am trying to configure my shipping rates using Table Rate shipping plugin.

I have chokers in their own shipping class. Customers will be charged $4.99 shipping per each Choker with a coupon code.

Everything else on my site is free shipping.

I want to display Free Shipping for all items, but when chokers are in the cart, I only want to display the $4.99 standard shipping method, NOT free shipping too. In other words, I need to hide Free Shipping when chokers are in the cart. Also, for every choker added, the customer will be charged an extra $4.99.

Right now Table rate is displaying an option of Free Shipping OR the Flat Rate $4.99. I can't have that.

Also, it is not only charging $4.99 per Choker, but it's charging Shipping for EVERY item in the cart even ones that are not chokers, when chokers are in the cart.

The screen shot shows 2 chokers and a pair of pants. It is displaying shipping charges for all 3 items when it should show only 2 shipping charges (2 chokers) and Free Shipping should
Not be shown at all since chokers are in the cart.

How do I fix this?

I have spent hours fiddling with the table Rate settings and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have chokers in the Choker class. I have Choker class as the higher priority over free shipping and I have the highest priority shipping class enabled to override free shipping, but I see no way to "hide" the free shipping method and I'm
Not sure why non Choker class items are being charged as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5891.PNG
    IMG_5891.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 9