[Group Buy] Adsector Annual CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfrost

Hi,
I have two small questions :
1-Can i have one link to pay adsector and ecomhunt 2 ( Fees per bank transaction via Paypal is expensive) ?
2-Do you have other tools or theme to sell?
Thks for your reactivity

1- yes of course i will update your PM
2- yes, im about to add some soon here

You guys also can ask for some and i will check
Thx

ZAKARYAKH

View attachment 8458

• GB Name : Adsector Annual
  • Version : Last
  • Type : FB Ads Spy & Analytics
  • GB Price : $3000/y
  • GB Cost : $50
  • GB Status : Delivered
  • Homepage : SalePage

The Most Advanced Advertising Analytics Tool On The Market
Take the guesswork out of designing ads that grab attention. Use what’s already working on the internet to design the kind of advertisements that will get results! AdSector shows you exactly what’s working right now on the internet so you can create the most effective messages to grab the interest of potential prospects.
It’s never too late to make the right move. AdSector will help steer you in the right direction to create the absolute most effective messages seen in an affiliate marketing campaign.
Features

• ADVANCED SEARCH AND FILTERING : Only AdSector lets you filter by Affiliate Networks. You can also filter by interest which gives you more insight into those “leads” But that’s not all. Our sophisticated platform allows you to search and filter by what is happening on a page too. This lets you search pages using common trackers, ecommerce platforms and funnels.
  • FIND IMAGES THAT RESONATE : It’s a proven fact: consumers emotionally connect with certain images. Discover which images can help you connect with potential customers. View and download hundreds of images form ads you see; plus tap into the power of successful imagining with our unique storage and tracking features.
  • BOOKMARK AND ORGANIZE ADS : Build a personalized database filled with the kind of ads you can use to build your own effective messages. Bookmark and save ads you like and then organize them to make finding what you need simple and quick.
  • DETAILED ANALYTICS : AdSector offers the most comprehensive analytics in the industry. See everything you need to know about an ad on one page, making your research quick and simple. The Affiliated Marketing Landscape is always on the move. Know who to target – and when, with the kind of advanced analytics that showcase:
  • - Ad reach
  • - Social media interactions/responses
  • - Weekly trends
  • - Demographic[hic information
  • - And more…
  • CUTTING EDGE CROSS-FILTERING FEATURES : Get all the information you need with a click of the mouse. Our cutting edge cross filtering features lets you filter pages by name, affiliate network or tracking system. This offers loads of options when researching keywords, advertisers and popular interest.
  • DOWNLOAD COMPLETE LANDING PAGES : Stop wasting time looking for just the right landing page to emulate. Now you can save thousands of your favorites with a single click! AdSector saves links to the absolute best landing pages on the internet to allow you to learn everything you need to know in seconds.
PM me if you are interested
Hello,
how to join the group bro?

elfrost

Well, their website does not work for now.
I am an user like you guys.
I do not know what happens with their website.
We have to wait I guess...

elfrost

I will but their site not working for some reason.
I won't sell you something that you won't get access :)

Status
Not open for further replies.