Google merchant code - where does this go?

tubefeed

I am adding products to Google merchant. This requires me to do as per below.
Question: where exactly in my Raphael site can i add this?

1578120120949.png

tubefeed

I can't get the verify to work even after uploading a html file to the c panel. so frustrating.

tubefeed

Looks like I need to ttry adding html as per my original question. Anyone know where I go in the Raphael theme to do this?

Direct Webstore

I can't get the verify to work even after uploading a html file to the c panel. so frustrating.
It does not happen immediately. Sometimes you need to wait a couple of hours. (I think it states that there too) How long did you wait before making that last post? Go back to Search Console and click "Verify" again.

Anyone know where I go in the Raphael theme to do this?
It's been a long time since I used the Original plugin and its themes but I'm sure I remember there was somewhere in the settings to add scripts to the header. It was "WP-Admin >Customize >Header" or something. Check again. (NOTE: This is the "Customize" link added by the Alidropship plugin, NOT the normal "WP-Admin>Appearance>Customize")

As a last resort, if that no longer exists go to Plugins>Add New and search for "Insert Script In Headers And Footers" (the actual name of the plugin). Install that and you're in business.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I installed the plugin you suggested
That was a "last resort". It's a good idea to install as few plugins as possible for performance reasons. Are you sure that Customize>Header section is not there? Thinking more of it now, ALL the Original plugin themes had it. There was a"Header" section for scripts and another "Head" section for uploading the logo etc. I find it hard to believe it's not still there.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

where I put it exactly!!
It's a huge blank text area box probably labelled "Head" or "Header". You should know it when you see it.

This is the one from my Woocommerce/Flatsome theme. It would look similar. (Ignore the code I have in there)

headbox_002.jpg

Last edited: