Get Email list of prospects of any niche + Buying Keywords curated using Amazon (FREE GIFT FROM ME)

Do i Add value to Alidropship Forum?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ_JANE

Good morning

I was hoping to get to take advantage of the niche list you are offering, it would be a great asset to help me get going forward with my new Webrily tool. I have downloaded all your information, using it to study daily.

I am building 2 niche sites so either or :) pets and fitness knee sleeves

Last edited:

kingpin

I posted on here but not sure where my reply went to..sorry about that!

I purchased Webrily and trying to log in I get invalid credentials. Thought maybe it was because I forgot my password but clicking on the link for password I get

Can you re-set my account or help? I want to get started with it today, paid for it over a week ago. My email is pimlim@msn.com

Also, is it too late to still get the early Xmas gift? I requested it last week but sounds like there were so many requests. I would love to get my hands on an email list to get the webrily going with my niche sites. I am focused on pets, mainly apparel and toys, and fitness, right now building a brand with custom printed neoprene 7mm knee sleeves

Thank you for all you do! I love reading the helpful insights on all these posts.

hi mate. please always post about anything related to webrily on webrily thread/post.

i will check and PM you new password and if needed will create you a new account also if it is not there.

give me some moments.

Regards!

kingpin

I posted on here but not sure where my reply went to..sorry about that!

I purchased Webrily and trying to log in I get invalid credentials. Thought maybe it was because I forgot my password but clicking on the link for password I get

Can you re-set my account or help? I want to get started with it today, paid for it over a week ago. My email is pimlim@msn.com

Also, is it too late to still get the early Xmas gift? I requested it last week but sounds like there were so many requests. I would love to get my hands on an email list to get the webrily going with my niche sites. I am focused on pets, mainly apparel and toys, and fitness, right now building a brand with custom printed neoprene 7mm knee sleeves

Thank you for all you do! I love reading the helpful insights on all these posts.

LOGIN DETAILS SENT TO YOU ON YOUR PM HERE ON THE FORUM. Please check

Regards!

Sundance

Hello kingpin.

My site contains apparels which have a message and show other people what attitude someone has.
Fitting to those apparels I have some accessories like clocks showing butterflys, cats, ...

candresg76

Hi @kingpin , thanks a lot for always trying to help others here, of course I purchased webrily once it got launched. I'd appreciate some input regarding amazon SES email service or other mail systems to avoid being blacklisted, of course via pm, thanks!

Btw, as for the email list, I will send you a pm, don't want to publicly disclose my niches. Thanks a lot!

Hi Kingpin,
Thanks for the list.
Wow, 10k I wasn't expecting that many LOL!

OK, what does one do now?
Is there bulk email providers I should use?
I gather I will need to make up a newsletter to send to them.
What are you guys doing with your lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.