Gallery Poster - Images Segmented by Social Network

Hello Social Rabbit Devs:

I've bought the plugin some months ago but I'm facing an issue with "Gallery Poster". I designed my photos with 940x788 resolution, when I post to Facebook it works great, but on Instagram it shows cropped. In the other hand with square images, the problem is inverse. Would be nice to allow to upload photos but segmented by social network instead of just using a single gallery for all social networks.

How do you face this problem when you publish your photos on different social networks? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Carlos Castañeda

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello Social Rabbit Devs:

I've bought the plugin some months ago but I'm facing an issue with "Gallery Poster". I designed my photos with 940x788 resolution, when I post to Facebook it works great, but on Instagram it shows cropped. In the other hand with square images, the problem is inverse. Would be nice to allow to upload photos but segmented by social network instead of just using a single gallery for all social networks.

How do you face this problem when you publish your photos on different social networks? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Carlos Castañeda
Hello, Carlos
Instagram image size used to be 612px by 612px, but then switched to 640px by 640px and on July 2015
switched to 1080px by 1080px to keep up with Retina and other high resolution displays available on smartphones, tablets and laptops.