Formula + ePacket

RexS

Without shipping costs in the calculations the pricing rules are pointless unless using only items with free shipping.
NexusFred mentions epacket but I think any shipping including, for instance, shipping from and to specific countries.
Really love to see this.

NexusFred

Without shipping costs in the calculations the pricing rules are pointless unless using only items with free shipping.

And as we all know free shipping do not exist ;*) It's just a final price who include the shipping price.

If all ePacket prices was stored in a table, it should be possible to apply the formula based on the IP geolocalization.

cost * 1.75+ePacket(for Canada).

cost * 1.75+ePacket(for Germany).

And as we all know free shipping do not exist ;*) It's just a final price who include the shipping price.

If all ePacket prices was stored in a table, it should be possible to apply the formula based on the IP geolocalization.

cost * 1.75+ePacket(for Canada).

cost * 1.75+ePacket(for Germany).
Agree

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

How can I add the ePacket amount to the final price ? Something like : cost * 1.75+ePacket.

My shop is restricted to sale to only one country

Thanks
There is no option to add the exact epacket cost to the formula.

Yaros

Staff member
We realized it :oops:, but in a near future did you go to add this option ?
epacket can be different for different countries, I don't know how it can be done. You should know the average price for epacket to a particular country, so just add necessary amount to all prices. And note that we do not collect and store shipping options.

NexusFred

Like this :

When the product is imported it possible to store in a table all ePacket price.

When a customer call a product page it's possible with the geolocation +/or the browser language to detect from which country this page is called.

So :

$i = geolocation();

switch ($i) {
case "fr-FR": // France
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $fr-FR_ePacket;
break;
case "en-US": // USA
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $en-US_ePacket;
break;
case "ru-RU": // Russia
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $ru-RU_ePacket;
break;
default:
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $default_ePacket; // set by the admin in an option panel
break;
}

It's a plugin that someone else than AliDropShip could have built, but impossible to do as AliDropShip is encoded

Last edited:

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Like this :

When the product is imported it possible to store in a table all ePacket price.

When a customer call a product page it's possible with the geolocation +/or the browser language to detect from which country this page is called.

So :

$i = geolocation();

switch ($i) {
case "fr-FR": // France
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $fr-FR_ePacket;
break;
case "en-US": // USA
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $en-US_ePacket;
break;
case "ru-RU": // Russia
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $ru-RU_ePacket;
break;
default:
$price = ($cost * 1.75) + $default_ePacket; // set by the admin in an option panel
break;
}

It's a plugin that someone else than AliDropShip could have built, but impossible to do as AliDropShip is encoded

The number of countries according to the UN in 2018, there were 252. This decision will break the formula. In addition, if you integrate ePacket, it is not in the form that you suggested. A bit more complicated. Nobody forbids writing add-ons, third-party developers can always ask what they need and together we find the best solution