First Sale!

Dave Dixon

Well my site has been live for about 3 weeks.

I started doing some testing with FB and Bing ads a week or two ago.

No sales until...yesterday I got my first one! £37!

Feels great. I sell on Amazon and eBay but this is different because I have no commission to pay other than to the payment processor! I am in total control of my performance, which is new to me.

Thanks for an awesome plugin, theme and support guys!

Dave

RickyChua

Well my site has been live for about 3 weeks.

I started doing some testing with FB and Bing ads a week or two ago.

No sales until...yesterday I got my first one! £37!

Feels great. I sell on Amazon and eBay but this is different because I have no commission to pay other than to the payment processor! I am in total control of my performance, which is new to me.

Thanks for an awesome plugin, theme and support guys!

Dave

Congratulations! ! May i ask, how much you spend on a daily average for your FB ads? Thanks

Dave Dixon

Congratulations! ! May i ask, how much you spend on a daily average for your FB ads? Thanks

Thanks!

Not a lot, maybe £5-£10 - but I post updates quite often to the page, and on Twitter. Going to experiment with Google ads next.

I'm still learning how to harness FB ads to their best.

RickyChua

Thanks!

Not a lot, maybe £5-£10 - but I post updates quite often to the page, and on Twitter. Going to experiment with Google ads next.

I'm still learning how to harness FB ads to their best.
Thanks for the updates. Looks like I need to invest more on FB ads to see results.

Dave Dixon

Hi Dave, have you had more sales? Is your ad strategy working and paying off?

Yes, I had around 11 Sales in August.

The ads I create are either based on a post on the Facebook page, or an Image showcasing some of the Products which I created in Photoshop with a CTA button.

My CPC is roughly 30-50 pence, daily budget is £5, this is probably what limits the Reach, but I will experiment more before raising my budgets.

Last edited:

Sunsetss

Fantastic! Thanks for the update.

Keep us posted. I'm in the process of getting a store and I have lots to learn!