eComMania

Dear AliDropship Team,
I would like to thank you all for offering us this great dropshipping plugin at an affordable price. I also highly encourage your constant effort in releasing new updates so that it can serve our purpose in a more robust way. I do know how time-consuming, faulty and tedious my work would have been without this plugin.
As a happy customer of this plugin, I would like to request a few more features in upcoming days which I believe lots of other customers of AliDropship would appreciate as well. Please be kind to enlighten me if I enlist any feature that already is in the plugin but I failed to figure out.
  • We need to visit the product page on our site in order to find the ‘View on AliExpress’ button. I think life would have been easier if this option/button can be found on Woocommerce>All Products page.
  • By default, AliExpress product listings are full of garbage attributes. For example, Fine of Fashion, Item Type, Style, Gender, Setting Type, Material etc. We all know how ridiculously unpleasant these attributes to a product page visitors. So, I would really appreciate when importing a product, if AliDropship comes with an option to choose what attributes to import and what attributes to leave. That way we can import only product variation related attributes(color, size etc.) and leave all garbage attributes behind.
I am deleting all those garbage attributes on my site manually and this is taking a lot of time. I cannot avoid pursuing this tedious process since mysql of my site is already running low after adding a few hundred products, even on a decent DO server.
  • When importing reviews, I don’t have any option to select specific products. For example, I have 100 products in my store. I already have imported reviews for all of them. Now I am adding 50 more products on my store. What is the way to add reviews only for these 50 products? Certainly, I can do it by going to the product editing pages. But it would be nicer to be able to bulk select product and importing reviews for them only. We would appreciate this options since helping us save our time while doing things in bulk is the prime purpose of this kind of plugin.
Hopefully, I am not asking for too much. AliDropship is already doing awesome and we hope it will bring even more awesome features in future.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear AliDropship Team,
I would like to thank you all for offering us this great dropshipping plugin at an affordable price. I also highly encourage your constant effort in releasing new updates so that it can serve our purpose in a more robust way. I do know how time-consuming, faulty and tedious my work would have been without this plugin.
As a happy customer of this plugin, I would like to request a few more features in upcoming days which I believe lots of other customers of AliDropship would appreciate as well. Please be kind to enlighten me if I enlist any feature that already is in the plugin but I failed to figure out.
  • We need to visit the product page on our site in order to find the ‘View on AliExpress’ button. I think life would have been easier if this option/button can be found on Woocommerce>All Products page.
  • By default, AliExpress product listings are full of garbage attributes. For example, Fine of Fashion, Item Type, Style, Gender, Setting Type, Material etc. We all know how ridiculously unpleasant these attributes to a product page visitors. So, I would really appreciate when importing a product, if AliDropship comes with an option to choose what attributes to import and what attributes to leave. That way we can import only product variation related attributes(color, size etc.) and leave all garbage attributes behind.
I am deleting all those garbage attributes on my site manually and this is taking a lot of time. I cannot avoid pursuing this tedious process since mysql of my site is already running low after adding a few hundred products, even on a decent DO server.
  • When importing reviews, I don’t have any option to select specific products. For example, I have 100 products in my store. I already have imported reviews for all of them. Now I am adding 50 more products on my store. What is the way to add reviews only for these 50 products? Certainly, I can do it by going to the product editing pages. But it would be nicer to be able to bulk select product and importing reviews for them only. We would appreciate this options since helping us save our time while doing things in bulk is the prime purpose of this kind of plugin.
Hopefully, I am not asking for too much. AliDropship is already doing awesome and we hope it will bring even more awesome features in future.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, I will discuss it with developers.