Fail to Activate Alidropship Woo Plugin License

Christina

Administrator
I am having problem activating the license. I got "Wrong Site" error.
I understand that support team had earlier reset to my new domain, but i am still facing same problem.
Kindly assist. thank you.

I am getting same message when i try to activate my plugin.

Hello!

Please make sure your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are the same as your domain name (Dashboard => Settings => General). Change 'http' to 'https' in these fields if your domain name contains https.
Then, check your permalinks as well.

1533531528882.png

If the issue remains, please contact our support team - support@alidropship.com - to reset the lisence again.

Last edited:

abdulrauf

i have reinstalled my WordPress website on the same domain name but when install alidropship getting error "wrong site"

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 15

abdulrauf

permalinks updated to post name and settings updated to https.

Yaros

Staff member
I reset it, please try activate again. If it does not work, PM your wp-admin access (via personal messsage, NOT here on the thread)

uhostevents

Alidropship Plugin with iPage hosting doesn't work.
I did a lot of research on this and I want to save you some time. Here is my story.

I have ipage shared hosting with PHP 7.1 to support the Woocommerce Theme I chose. I installed the AlidropshipWoo 7.1 version of the plug in and get the following error message on my dashboad:

Ooops! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions.

The instructions then take you to a page that shares that there is an issue with using the Alidropship plugin with iPage as your hosting provider:
"We do not recommend using iPage hosting provider as it uses outdated cURL libraries (7.22.0) and it is not going to update them in the nearest future."

Hosting server requirements:
Open incoming connection Hosting 32bit (64bit recommended)
cURL libraries ver 7.58.0 recommended (minimum required version is 7.29.0)
PHP 5.6 or higher
ionCube activated on your hosting
File size upload limit: min. 10MB

Here are the facts:
  • iPage Shared Hosting Plans DOES NOT support Minimum Required cURL 7.58.0 version of the AliDropship plugin
  • iPage VPS Hosting DOES support cURL 7.61.0 so includes support for 7.58.0
  • If on iPage Shared Hosting Plan you are required to upgrade to VPS plan to use the AliDropship plugin
  • iPage VPS Hosting Plans costs $24.99 Per month with Introductory price of $19.99 for 1 Month
  • You will have to move your websites, domains, databases, and email accounts manually and on your own
  • You can opt to pay for an iPage professional to move websites and databases for $150
  • You can opt to pay for an iPage professional to move 10 email accounts for $50
Next Checks: Alidropship Plugin Developers list the Hosting Providers that the plugin will work on
  • Hostgator: Shared and Reseller Hosting doesn't support cURL 7.58.0. The VPS Plan does support 7.58.0. The monthly rate for the Hostgator VPS plan is $89.95 Per Month or $29.95 Per Month if you pay for 3 Full years in advance.
  • Hostgator does offer free transfers from another host to their hosting with the VPS Plan for cPanel to cPanel transfers
  • BlueHost: Shared and Reseller Hosting doesn't support cURL 7.58.0. The VPS Plan does support 7.58.0. The monthly rate for the BLuehost VPS plan is $29.99 Per Month or $18.95 Per Month if you pay for 3 Full years in advance.
  • Bluehost does not offer free transfers from another host to their hosting. This has to be done by you manually.
  • Siteground is just too expensive to list and GoDaddy is questionable on their cURL support.
  • Alidropship Hosting: They appear to offer the best rates for hosting but there appears to be little to no support. No Live Chat offered, no phone number. A skype name or two offered only after purchasing the plugin. The average response time to emails are 24-48 hours. Can you imagine having your store down for 24-48 hours? So this really isn't an option for us either.
  • Alidropship Hosting is also NOT a domain registrar so you would basically have to keep your hosting account and add a hosting account with Alidropship hosting to manage two hosting accounts.
  • Also AliDropship plugin only supports 1 Website/1 Domain so if you have multiple websites/domains you will also have to maintain two hosting accounts.
I have not yet decided what I will do but essentially my options are the below:
  • Upgrade iPage Hosting to VPS Plan
  • Switch Hosting Providers and still have to go with VPS Plan
  • Go with Shopify for the store for $29.99 per month since you basically have to pay this with an upgraded hosting plan anyway. This sucks because I would have to start the entire site from scratch
  • Or get a Refund for the AliDropShip Plugin and not do drop shipping at all. I have 14 days left to cancel the plugin.
Moral to the story is we are still stuck and deciding if dropshipping with Wordpress or dropshpping with WooCommerce is as ready as Shopify or other options. I work in IT by trade so I am very technical and can't imagine the average end user having to experience this or make this choice.

On paper this plugin sounds AMAZING and I was super excited as I am also a fan of Wordpress, but the technology of this plugin may appear to be more specific to medium to large sized businesses versus small, online, or startup businesses. The problem with that however is most people that want to dropship or doing so with the intent of scaling their business up.

14 Days Countdown to decide if we have to seek refund.
Thanks

Last edited:

uhostevents

Alidropship Plugin with iPage hosting doesn't work.
I did a lot of research on this and I want to save you some time. Here is my story.

I have ipage shared hosting with PHP 7.1 to support the Woocommerce Theme I chose. I installed the AlidropshipWoo 7.1 version of the plug in and get the following error message on my dashboad:

Ooops! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions.

The instructions then take you to a page that shares that there is an issue with using the Alidropship plugin with iPage as your hosting provider:
"We do not recommend using iPage hosting provider as it uses outdated cURL libraries (7.22.0) and it is not going to update them in the nearest future."

Hosting server requirements:
Open incoming connection Hosting 32bit (64bit recommended)
cURL libraries ver 7.58.0 recommended (minimum required version is 7.29.0)
PHP 5.6 or higher
ionCube activated on your hosting
File size upload limit: min. 10MB

Here are the facts:
  • iPage Shared Hosting Plans DOES NOT support Minimum Required cURL 7.58.0 version of the AliDropship plugin
  • iPage VPS Hosting DOES support cURL 7.61.0 so includes support for 7.58.0
  • If on iPage Shared Hosting Plan you are required to upgrade to VPS plan to use the AliDropship plugin
  • iPage VPS Hosting Plans costs $24.99 Per month with Introductory price of $19.99 for 1 Month
  • You will have to move your websites, domains, databases, and email accounts manually and on your own
  • You can opt to pay for an iPage professional to move websites and databases for $150
  • You can opt to pay for an iPage professional to move 10 email accounts for $50
Next Checks: Alidropship Plugin Developers list the Hosting Providers that the plugin will work on
  • Hostgator: Shared and Reseller Hosting doesn't support cURL 7.58.0. The VPS Plan does support 7.58.0. The monthly rate for the Hostgator VPS plan is $89.95 Per Month or $29.95 Per Month if you pay for 3 Full years in advance.
  • Hostgator does offer free transfers from another host to their hosting with the VPS Plan for cPanel to cPanel transfers
  • BlueHost: Shared and Reseller Hosting doesn't support cURL 7.58.0. The VPS Plan does support 7.58.0. The monthly rate for the BLuehost VPS plan is $29.99 Per Month or $18.95 Per Month if you pay for 3 Full years in advance.
  • Bluehost does not offer free transfers from another host to their hosting. This has to be done by you manually.
  • Siteground is just too expensive to list and GoDaddy is questionable on their cURL support.
  • Alidropship Hosting: They appear to offer the best rates for hosting but there appears to be little to no support. No Live Chat offered, no phone number. A skype name or two offered only after purchasing the plugin. The average response time to emails are 24-48 hours. Can you imagine having your store down for 24-48 hours? So this really isn't an option for us either.
  • Alidropship Hosting is also NOT a domain registrar so you would basically have to keep your hosting account and add a hosting account with Alidropship hosting to manage two hosting accounts.
  • Also AliDropship plugin only supports 1 Website/1 Domain so if you have multiple websites/domains you will also have to maintain two hosting accounts.
I have not yet decided what I will do but essentially my options are the below:
  • Upgrade iPage Hosting to VPS Plan
  • Switch Hosting Providers and still have to go with VPS Plan
  • Go with Shopify for the store for $29.99 per month since you basically have to pay this with an upgraded hosting plan anyway. This sucks because I would have to start the entire site from scratch
  • Or get a Refund for the AliDropShip Plugin and not do drop shipping at all. I have 14 days left to cancel the plugin.
Moral to the story is we are still stuck and deciding if dropshipping with Wordpress or dropshpping with WooCommerce is as ready as Shopify or other options. I work in IT by trade so I am very technical and can't imagine the average end user having to experience this or make this choice.

On paper this plugin sounds AMAZING and I was super excited as I am also a fan of Wordpress, but the technology of this plugin may appear to be more specific to medium to large sized businesses versus small, online, or startup businesses. The problem with that however is most people that want to dropship or doing so with the intent of scaling their business up.

14 Days Countdown to decide if we have to seek refund.
Thanks

***********UPDATE***********UPDATE***********UPDATE***********UPDATE************

My issue is resolved and the plugin is now activated with iPage. I have to say, Alidropship wasn't as helpful in this case. I also do not have to change my hosting providers. I am still with iPage.

Here is the skinny:
  • Yes it is true that the Alidropship plugin will not work on PHP 7.1 on iPage at all due to the lower cURL libraries
  • But if you are able to use PHP 5.6 and install the alidswoo_ion.zip or alids_first_ion.zip for PHP 5.6 and modify the php.ini file to activate Ioncube loader this will work.
  • iPage Knowledge base article on how to do this: http://members.ipage.com/knowledgebase/beta/article.bml?ArticleID=950&type=How To
  • How To Install Zend Guard Loader And IonCube For PHP 5.6
    1. Log in to your iPage Control Panel.
    2. Go to CGI and Scripted Language Support.
    3. Click PHP Scripting.
    4. Your php.ini file is displayed in a text box at the bottom. Click Edit if you cannot edit the php.ini file text.
    5. Insert the following block of code at the every end of your php.ini file:
      zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/ioncube/ioncube-5.0.6/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so
      zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/zend/php5.6/ZendGuardLoader.so
    6. Click Save.
Attached is a file that shows this in the iPage cPanel. The Default PHP Version must first be set to PHP 5.6
PLEASE NOTE: Please deactive and delete any existing installs of the Alidropship plugin before doing the above steps to modify PHP version and modifying the php.ini file.

Ultimately I blame this issue mostly on the support team of iPage as I spoke with 10 individuals that were unable to guide me to this path. I also say that Alidropship wasn't as helpful as providing this information upfront. There are 1000s of plugins out there and they provide upfront information on what you need to know with shared hosting.

This came down to a Google search finally on the term: installing ioncube loader on ipage

Attachments

• 2018-09-29 12_58_20-iPage - PHP Scripting.png
    2018-09-29 12_58_20-iPage - PHP Scripting.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 11

Mar

I'm hosting my domain in IPage. My cURL version is 7.22, php version is 7.0.15 with ion Cube Loader.
When I try to activate Alidropship Woo license, the following error message pop up:
Could not Connection,. cURL error 35. gnutls_handshake() failed. A TLS fatal has been received.

Anybody have this kind of problem and know how to solve this problem ?
I have seen this cURL issue with IPage in the past. I think it was never resolved.

uhostevents

I have seen this cURL issue with IPage in the past. I think it was never resolved.
Yes this issue is now resolved and I can connect to Alidropship plugin on iPage. I put the fix to this in the above thread. It now works for me on iPage. The issue I had is I had to change to another theme that used only PHP 5.6. I was using a theme that used PHP 7.1. Once I followed the steps in my last message I can now manage the AliDropship Woo plugin. Luckily we hadn't done too much on the initial template when we ran across this problem.

Mar

Yes this issue is now resolved and I can connect to Alidropship plugin on iPage. I put the fix to this in the above thread. It now works for me on iPage. The issue I had is I had to change to another theme that used only PHP 5.6. I was using a theme that used PHP 7.1. Once I followed the steps in my last message I can now manage the AliDropship Woo plugin. Luckily we hadn't done too much on the initial template when we ran across this problem.
Yes it is working with PHP5.6 but every hosting service and developers encourage users to migrate to PHP7.1 or PHP7.2 since PHP5.6 will not be supported any more. IPage is backward at this point.

Yaros

Staff member
Yes it is working with PHP5.6 but every hosting service and developers encourage users to migrate to PHP7.1 or PHP7.2 since PHP5.6 will not be supported any more. IPage is backward at this point.
Yes, that's true, PHP 5.6 will be no longer supported after Dec 2018.

uhostevents

Yes I am not a fan of iPage at all. There support is something to be desired as well as their technology. But I wanted to offer those that unfortunately are still with them and like us may have other websites on their hosting that still need a solution that works for them.

iPage will have to move to PHP 7.1 as they risk losing thousands of customers should their be no ability to use products anymore not supported by PHP 7.1.

This is offering a temporary solution for those iPage customers that wish to leverage the AliDropship plugin until if and when iPage upgrades to PHP 7.1.

We absolutely decided to switch from iPage after this experience but at least the above solution buys us some time in the meantime.

mrkapable

hi , i am getting this error on my license .

it say wrong site .

kindly check

Attachments

• wrong site.txt
    58 bytes · Views: 15