Facebook Business + Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sznurek11

Could you please tell me if you have uploaded the CSV file you have downloaded to Products Feed?

Yes I did, and it works perfect :) What I am saying if I add more products I will have to generate new CSV file and import it again into facebook catalog. To solve this plugin should generate file into url which would be updated automatically.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes I did, and it works perfect :) What I am saying if I add more products I will have to generate new CSV file and import it again into facebook catalog. To solve this plugin should generate file into url which would be updated automatically.
Thank you for clarifying this! We appreciate your feedback.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Can i use this addons on standard alidropship plugin? i am not woocomerce version.
Sure, you can! It is compatible both with AliDropship original plugin and AliDropship Woo plugin.

elsa

Hi,
Really appreciate this add-on. I tried but the result was "The URL provided returned no content". So I don't what's wrong. Would you please help me?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
Really appreciate this add-on. I tried but the result was "The URL provided returned no content". So I don't what's wrong. Would you please help me?
I would appreciate if you could be more specific and tell me where exactly did you get this error: in your WP admin panel or in FB? Did this happen after you tried to add URL to set up recurring updates?

elsa

I would appreciate if you could be more specific and tell me where exactly did you get this error: in your WP admin panel or in FB? Did this happen after you tried to add URL to set up recurring updates?
Hi Ekaterina,
The result was notified in FB, after trying to set up recurring updates, as well as single update. For the note, is it normal that the facebookcatalog.xml doesn't show anything?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,
The result was notified in FB, after trying to set up recurring updates, as well as single update. For the note, is it normal that the facebookcatalog.xml doesn't show anything?
Please pm me your WP access details, we’ll check what might be causing the issue.

elsa

Please pm me your WP access details, we’ll check what might be causing the issue.
Hi Ekaterina,
Thanks for helping me earlier. There is a problem though, when I open Diagnostics tab, it says that "Missing "AddToCart, Purchase, ViewContent"". So what to do whit this, my pixel is working fine.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    252 KB · Views: 12
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,
Thanks for helping me earlier. There is a problem though, when I open Diagnostics tab, it says that "Missing "AddToCart, Purchase, ViewContent"". So what to do whit this, my pixel is working fine.
First of all, please note that FB Business add-on is responsible for only generating an XML file with your website products, all further settings are adjusted in your FB account. It looks like your FB Pixel has not been set correctly. I uploaded your product catalog to my FB account and could not reproduce the issue. There are no errors like yours shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.