Facebook Business + Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We are happy to announce that another add-on is ready for beta testing: please feel free to take part in testing Facebook Business. The add-on has been created for setting up FB dynamic ads to automatically promote products to people who took an interest in what your website has to offer. Relevant items from your product catalogue will be shown in FB feed of your potential clients.
ec8196169231.png

b6ae7f59088f.png

To become a beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2.1 (current version):

- Rounding bug fixed.
- Currency conversion bug fixed.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2:

- Product catalog is downloaded in an XML file, which replaced CSV format.
- Errors which occured while uploading product catalogs were fixed.

Attachments

• adsfbcatalog_ion.0.2.1.zip
    805.8 KB · Views: 59
  • adsfbcatalog_ion71.0.2.1.zip
    807.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

AliS

Hey Ekaterina,

I have uploaded plugin and made CSV data...inserted into facebook but it has only transfer about 30% all of my products.
Errors:
A required field is missing:
description, link, price, title, image_link

I am first time beta tester...if I find any issue I write here or PM...and you will check out what went wrong?
Do you have any suggestions-hint how to fix that issue?

thanks!

Yaros

Staff member
Hey Ekaterina,

I have uploaded plugin and made CSV data...inserted into facebook but it has only transfer about 30% all of my products.
Errors:
A required field is missing:
description, link, price, title, image_link

I am first time beta tester...if I find any issue I write here or PM...and you will check out what went wrong?
Do you have any suggestions-hint how to fix that issue?

thanks!
Trying on our stores and it works fine - 100% upload. Probably there is a product on your store with missing description, link, price, title or image_link.

mark gulyas

When i click on generate all categories, it processes for a couple minutes, then when its done i download the .csv file and all it contains is this:

id;image_link;price;title;google_product_category;description;brand;availability;link;condition

literally nothing else

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

When i click on generate all categories, it processes for a couple minutes, then when its done i download the .csv file and all it contains is this:

id;image_link;price;title;google_product_category;description;brand;availability;link;condition

literally nothing else
Could you please PM me your WP access details so that we can check what might be wrong?

AliS

hey Ekaterina and Yaros,

I have little issues with plugin, since I guess don't have all well set for plugin to work 100%, it has upload aprox 30% in my facebook products feed. I have no idea what went wrong, because when I have checked products that were successfuly uploaded and those they aren't...I have no idea what is different and needs to be changed.

So I am doing now the rest products manually...are You please so kind to tell me where can I find Product ID number?
This is only issue it has left to be able to upload my data feed to facebook successfuly.

thanks in advanse,
Ali

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hey Ekaterina and Yaros,

I have little issues with plugin, since I guess don't have all well set for plugin to work 100%, it has upload aprox 30% in my facebook products feed. I have no idea what went wrong, because when I have checked products that were successfuly uploaded and those they aren't...I have no idea what is different and needs to be changed.

So I am doing now the rest products manually...are You please so kind to tell me where can I find Product ID number?
This is only issue it has left to be able to upload my data feed to facebook successfuly.

thanks in advanse,
Ali
Thanks for your feedback, Ali! We will investigate the issue. You can check your product ID in product options => Supplier.

Sznurek11

Plugin works fine, but it should be able to also generate URL file to put it into facebook product catalog and be updated automatically :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Plugin works fine, but it should be able to also generate URL file to put it into facebook product catalog and be updated automatically :)
Could you please tell me if you have uploaded the CSV file you have downloaded to Products Feed?

Attachments

• Products.jpg
    Products.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.