Error! ionCube Loader Not found.

grmartina

Hi community

Can Anybody help me with the ongoing issue of the IONCUBE Loader?
I tried literally everything within my knowledge of reference (In this case Google and the onsite Help/FAQ and the Siteground Guru's) To get the plugin to work.

These following steps will give you an insight into my predicament and to what extent I've been, struggling to make this work.
I have:
- Disabled all other plugins
- Set back PHP version 5.6 up to 7.1
- Deleted my entire site, and start over again.
- In Cpanel, I've contacted my admin. He told me that the Ioncube loader is always activated.
- Changed the theme to the default WP theme.

On a Side note: I've digested several cans of beer to steer clear from disastrous endings.

But in all seriousnes I just chatted with the top Guru over at Siteground and this is
His answer:

I see that you have the following rules in the php.ini file:

Code:
zend_extension=/usr/local/php71/lib/php/extensions/ioncube.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/php71/lib/php/extensions/ZendOptimizer.so

These rules are for PHP 7.1 and since your site is using PHP 5.6 you are getting an error when trying to install a plugin.
Switching your website to PHP 7.1 brings an error because of the plugin alidswoo, which seems to be incompatible with PHP 7.1
Please contact the plugin developers to help you find a workaround or consider finding a different plugin with the same functionality.

I'm left with only one option. I need some serious assistance when it comes to resolving this issue. I have never not even once, had the opportunity to raise my PHP version to the recommended 7.1. I have always run the 5.6 version. But this leaves my site sluggish and quite frankly, unresponsive.
I'm not requesting immediate solution but in the coming millennium. I would like to have my site run properly and thus profitable. I need to have some ultra geek on my team here. Because I'm not the next in line to throw in the towel. So PLEASE send me your best solution because this isn't a problem, but a mere challenge that with a little assistance can be overcome!

Technical info:
Wordpress Latest version (4.9.8)
Woocommerce theme XSTORE (fully updated)
Siteground as hosting provider

For reference:
https://onetostyle.com/info.php
Site language: Dutch/english

Mar

Hi community

Can Anybody help me with the ongoing issue of the IONCUBE Loader?
I tried literally everything within my knowledge of reference (In this case Google and the onsite Help/FAQ and the Siteground Guru's) To get the plugin to work.

These following steps will give you an insight into my predicament and to what extent I've been, struggling to make this work.
I have:
- Disabled all other plugins
- Set back PHP version 5.6 up to 7.1
- Deleted my entire site, and start over again.
- In Cpanel, I've contacted my admin. He told me that the Ioncube loader is always activated.
- Changed the theme to the default WP theme.

On a Side note: I've digested several cans of beer to steer clear from disastrous endings.

But in all seriousnes I just chatted with the top Guru over at Siteground and this is
His answer:

I see that you have the following rules in the php.ini file:

Code:
zend_extension=/usr/local/php71/lib/php/extensions/ioncube.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/php71/lib/php/extensions/ZendOptimizer.so

These rules are for PHP 7.1 and since your site is using PHP 5.6 you are getting an error when trying to install a plugin.
Switching your website to PHP 7.1 brings an error because of the plugin alidswoo, which seems to be incompatible with PHP 7.1
Please contact the plugin developers to help you find a workaround or consider finding a different plugin with the same functionality.

I'm left with only one option. I need some serious assistance when it comes to resolving this issue. I have never not even once, had the opportunity to raise my PHP version to the recommended 7.1. I have always run the 5.6 version. But this leaves my site sluggish and quite frankly, unresponsive.
I'm not requesting immediate solution but in the coming millennium. I would like to have my site run properly and thus profitable. I need to have some ultra geek on my team here. Because I'm not the next in line to throw in the towel. So PLEASE send me your best solution because this isn't a problem, but a mere challenge that with a little assistance can be overcome!

Technical info:
Wordpress Latest version (4.9.8)
Woocommerce theme XSTORE (fully updated)
Siteground as hosting provider

For reference:
https://onetostyle.com/info.php
Site language: Dutch/english
I just posted about Siteground support when I transitioned my site to PHP7.2 and requested ionCube Loader activated: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/product-key-screen.7526/, see my post in that thread. They broke my site a number of times, there was a lot of confusion until I asked the guy to escalate the task to the support supervisor. I can't believe a simple task would result in site break and hours of discussion.

It's not only about ionCube Loader, my site was down every now and then with error 502. There was a kilometer length of discussion in the ticket, all about one issue. They never resolve it.

I am done with Siteground. They are very good in advertisement and reviews everywhere. They spend a lot for it, no wonder their plans are very expensive compared to other hosting services.

I have moved my site to Namecheap three days ago. It was the fastest and smoothest transfer I experienced. They only need your cPanel URL, username and password, our next communication was when I was informed that the transfer was completed, started in mid day, my site was running in the new server in the evening.

So far, I haven't experienced the error 502 I experienced contrary to what Siteground told me that this is because of this and that, and to think that the cost of the equivalent plan is only a fraction of Siteground. Namecheap support is very fast and very flexible, compared to Siteground's livechat that is mainly for presale. If your problerm is not urgent, they will redirect you to the ticket system and wait for an update, 24 hours or it will depend on the issue that you have.

I am not surprised to see your troubles here with Siteground.

Last edited:

Mar

Switch to PHP 7.1 (from your cPanel), then download and install the Alidswoo 7.1 from here ...

https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

... what's the problem with that? There a a few members here using Siteground and PHP 7.1 + Alidswoo 7.1
It is quick to switch PHP version in Siteground cPanel but most of the time you have to request activation of ionCube Loader and most of the time it would take time for their support to figure out.

Direct Webstore

most if the time you have to request activation of ionCube Loader
EDIT Oh yeah ... I remember you saying that before. How about PHP 7.0? Is ioncube activated with that already? If so, he should select that and download alidswoo 7.0

Last edited:

Mar

Oh yeah ... I remember you saying that before. How about PHP 7.0? Is ioncube activated with that already? If so, should select that and download alidswoo 7.0
I just posted in this thread, I have moved my site to Namecheap. In Namecheap cPanel, when you select PHP version, ionCube Loader is also there, you only have to tick a box.

Mar

Dawoo

I just posted about Siteground support when I transitioned my site to PHP7.2 and requested ionCube Loader activated: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/product-key-screen.7526/, see my post in that thread. They broke my site a number of times, there was a lot of confusion until I asked the guy to escalate the task to the support supervisor. I can't believe a simple task would result in site break and hours of discussion.

It's not only about ionCube Loader, my site was down every now and then with error 502. There was a kilometer length of discussion in the ticket, all about one issue. They never resolve it.

I am done with Siteground. They are very good in advertisement and reviews everywhere. They spend a lot for it, no wonder their plans are very expensive compared to other hosting services.

I have moved my site to Namecheap three days ago. It was the fastest and smoothest transfer I experienced. They only need your cPanel URL, username and password, our next communication was when I was informed that the transfer was completed, started in mid day, my site was running in the new server in the evening.

So far, I haven't experienced the error 502 I experienced contrary to what Siteground told me that this is because of this and that, and to think that the cost of the equivalent plan is only a fraction of Siteground. Namecheap support is very fast and very flexible, compared to Siteground's livechat that is mainly for presale. If your problerm is not urgent, they will redirect you to the ticket system and wait for an update, 24 hours or it will depend on the issue that you have.

which plugin do you use? AliDropship plugin or AliDropship Plugin for WooCommerce?

Mar

Does AliDropship plugin work with namecheap or not?
they have 3 prices which price did you pay?
The fact that my hosting service now is Namecheap, that mean Namecheap support Alidropship plugin.

grmartina

So So True, They have such a big talk about how good they are. But My site crashes daily when updating products in my adminpanel.
It's time to get the hell out of there. Sad thing is I paid for a whole year :-(

grmartina

EDIT Oh yeah ... I remember you saying that before. How about PHP 7.0? Is ioncube activated with that already? If so, he should select that and download alidswoo 7.0

I just switched to PHP 7.0, for now it works fine. But 7.1 is problematic with Siteground. The whole site crashes when doing so.