ePacket has killed dropshipping

USA suppliers ?

Yeah, USA suppliers is one option, and just change your prices to match those USA suppliers.

OR...

1. Go to the Aliexpress website
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
3. Look at the category "Shopping with us"
4. Click on "Delivery Options"

Then you will get a complete explanation of all the shipping options you have.
It will also explain that you can contact your suppliers.

So...

Start contacting them and connecting, ask them if they can ship FedEx or HDL, Or UPS,
or Hong Kong Post.

...or whatever is working better than epacket.

There are other options, too. But they are more complex and involve a lot more effort.

But this will get you rolling.

Just get a little mean-dog and work hard.
Get RAD!

So again...
Dropshipping ain't dead, it is Totally Super Alive!

Best of luck.

Be safe!
Stray Awesome :cool:

Rahm

Experiencing the same issue here. Tons of PayPal disputes opened lately due to this, has anyone experienced better results with other shipping options like China Post, Yanwen or similar ones? Please advise. Thanks.

Yanwen is faster than e-packet or Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Pick up by Yan Wen on 3rd Apr and delivered on location in Green Bay,U.S on 25th Apr.

Sadly for Aliexpress Standard Shipping, my order was picked up on early March, but as of today still on its way to the destination. :( But luckily I put notice of delayed delivery due to Covid-19 in my sales page.

Here's screenshort of my tracking .

IMHO, you need to use paid shipping to get the thing faster. Spend a little may be 2 or 3 bucks more. In the end.. there is light at the end of the covid-19 pandemic tunnel. :cool::)

Attachments

• 17track-yanwen-21days.JPG
    17track-yanwen-21days.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 17