Dropshipping journey from Borneo Island

Joon Weng

Hi, does anyone encounter the processing order issue? I got one order written 5 days processing time, but still have not process for shipment, though try to message them directly, but still no respond.

Anybody who facing the same issue that could enlighten me is deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Joon Weng

Update: My seller has ship out my order to customer. My next encounter is how should I know if the tracking number has been email to my customer. (From the knowledge base, it mention after key-in tracking no and order no and change the status to "Shipped") it be automatically ship out, but when I check my activities list, there is no such activities mentioning "mail has been sent out".

Any feedback?

Joon Weng

Update: Manage to change in setting. I learn two things. One: my WP admin does not have this activity, but my mail list receive the email (need to check both). Check the setting carefully and we will able to identify the problem.

Close.

jameshouston135

Is Ali Drop-ship plugin is only workable for WordPress or can i use it for other CMS platform..? Actually i need to know either this plugin is workable for magendo, shopify ...ect or it is dedicated to WordPress although i need to know that how to create dropshipping store in shopify.

Shahran

Having problem adding payment gateway.. I base in Malaysia, so far my payment option is only limit to PayPal and credit cards... 2checkout unable to register, stripe not availlable in my country, PayPlug only limited to european economic area.. Anyone from my region or any master who could give me some feedback.

Thank you in advance.

I am based in Malaysia too. Do you have any solution for this problem bro?

Joon Weng

Is Ali Drop-ship plugin is only workable for WordPress or can i use it for other CMS platform..? Actually i need to know either this plugin is workable for magendo, shopify ...ect or it is dedicated to WordPress although i need to know that how to create dropshipping store in shopify.
Not sure, gotta ask the technical team.

Yue

One Piece, Borneo, Kota Kinabalu? lol

I'm avoiding anime niche for now.

But wish you good luck.

Joon Weng

Hi, been on a hiatus due to personal reason.. Lately trying to do some marketing without using any money, wish me luck!

hadzimj

Hi @Joon Weng !

How's the dropshipping business doing now?

I'm from Selangor and would like to venture out from my current business (advertising).. I believe dropshipping is a good way to start a scaleable business!

If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

1. Do you sell internationally or locally only?
2. Is using Paypal ok? Can you use molpay, billplz, ipay, etc?
3. How to start? XD

Thanks!
Jim

Joon Weng

Hi @Joon Weng !

How's the dropshipping business doing now?

I'm from Selangor and would like to venture out from my current business (advertising).. I believe dropshipping is a good way to start a scaleable business!

If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

1. Do you sell internationally or locally only?
2. Is using Paypal ok? Can you use molpay, billplz, ipay, etc?
3. How to start? XD

Thanks!
Jim
Hi Jim, if u don't mind, we could have a chat personally. I don't mind to guide you from the starting.

ahmadsofian

Hi, everyone.. These thread is meant for my new venture in dropshipping. Existing I have a shop selling furniture, business not doing well nowadays especially retail. Trying to get a new solution and do what interest me.

Intro: I'm using Alidropship plugin (not Woo), I buy it through affiliate marketing, where the person guide me (mostly everything) since I'm newbie in website and the type afraid of test new stuff. Expose to dropshipping on 28/9/17 and bought my plugin on 27/11/17. Take almost 2 weeks to ready my store. Thanks to my mentor and support team who guided me in setting my store. Basically I try to learn as much as possible from forum and google mainly desiging my own logo.

I'm the type, "dive in first then only start figure things out".. So basically my niche is animation.. The negative things is, lots of people is already in this niche market.. But I believe things will really change if do it seriously.

So to all master level dropshipper who reading my thread.. All opinions is welcome on how to market my store.. Please and million thanks in advanced! Or you can always drop me a link so I could read your thread.. I understand, no spoon feeding, always learning.

Hi Joon Weng,
I am also from Malaysia...Sg Buloh, Selangor to be exact. I had just started my dropshipping store in end of July. Here is my store link https://bisnesline.com No sales yet. Perhaps you don't mind sharing your experience on how you got your first sale. May I know what is your store link? Maybe we could compare notes on any issues. Thanks

Dito

Hi Joon Weng,
I am also from Malaysia...Sg Buloh, Selangor to be exact. I had just started my dropshipping store in end of July. Here is my store link https://bisnesline.com No sales yet. Perhaps you don't mind sharing your experience on how you got your first sale. May I know what is your store link? Maybe we could compare notes on any issues. Thanks
your web kinda low quality bruh ,