Dropshipping journey from Borneo Island

Joon Weng

Hi, everyone.. These thread is meant for my new venture in dropshipping. Existing I have a shop selling furniture, business not doing well nowadays especially retail. Trying to get a new solution and do what interest me.

Intro: I'm using Alidropship plugin (not Woo), I buy it through affiliate marketing, where the person guide me (mostly everything) since I'm newbie in website and the type afraid of test new stuff. Expose to dropshipping on 28/9/17 and bought my plugin on 27/11/17. Take almost 2 weeks to ready my store. Thanks to my mentor and support team who guided me in setting my store. Basically I try to learn as much as possible from forum and google mainly desiging my own logo.

I'm the type, "dive in first then only start figure things out".. So basically my niche is animation.. The negative things is, lots of people is already in this niche market.. But I believe things will really change if do it seriously.

So to all master level dropshipper who reading my thread.. All opinions is welcome on how to market my store.. Please and million thanks in advanced! Or you can always drop me a link so I could read your thread.. I understand, no spoon feeding, always learning.

Yan

haha another one piece competitor! :p Your store looks very nice bro. Just remove the telephone number at the top right if you have no phone service.

Joon Weng

haha another one piece competitor! :p Your store looks very nice bro. Just remove the telephone number at the top right if you have no phone service.
Just trying to do the best man.. I believe beside you and me, there are a lot more competitor. Cheers to onepiece.. LOL

Reactions: Yan

Joon Weng

Having problem adding payment gateway.. I base in Malaysia, so far my payment option is only limit to PayPal and credit cards... 2checkout unable to register, stripe not availlable in my country, PayPlug only limited to european economic area.. Anyone from my region or any master who could give me some feedback.

Thank you in advance.

jubran

You can either start with PayPal and once you make about $2000+ in transactions, contact payment gateways that support Malaysia. Other than that, you'll have to find a payment gateway in your home country that supports international transactions or you'll have to play it "half legal". Search Hacking stripe with Payoneer method, it might work for you just well...

Reactions: Yan

Yan

You can either start with PayPal and once you make about $2000+ in transactions, contact payment gateways that support Malaysia. Other than that, you'll have to find a payment gateway in your home country that supports international transactions or you'll have to play it "half legal". Search Hacking stripe with Payoneer method, it might work for you just well...

Keep in mind that you will need to show a lot of paperwork if you are going to use stripe. But it can be done!

zahir

Hi, you can test it yourself.. I also tested mine myself. My shop is using merchant PayPal, then I used my personal PayPal to buy from my own website.

Thanks. I did not get . I want to buy a full purchase for my experiences. I currently have no money for testing on my account