driving traffic to make sales

meladaik Stores

hi friends
i am new to drop shipping , i created a store but since two months of existence , i have not made any sales , i am having bounce rate of 61% .
i have used facebook to promote my ads but they banned me and i tried using twitter , youtube , instagram and pin interest but all seems not to be driving traffic to my store,
please i need a review on the site and also advice where neccessary ,
my store is meladaik.com
thanks for reading

Mar

hi friends
i am new to drop shipping , i created a store but since two months of existence , i have not made any sales , i am having bounce rate of 61% .
i have used facebook to promote my ads but they banned me and i tried using twitter , youtube , instagram and pin interest but all seems not to be driving traffic to my store,
please i need a review on the site and also advice where neccessary ,
my store is meladaik.com
thanks for reading
Not surprising you got no sale. The site is in a mess.

1561602515387.png

Ttutorial

The product images on your site were unattractive and distorted. It makes people feel distrusted. Use some resize tools to give them a quick fix. Ensure the images are all perfect on your home page, at least.

ibrendan

Try and imagine shopping off your site. The key to making sales is to empathise with your shopper. Look at it critically. Is it easy to navigate? can you get a good look at the products? Is there enough information to make an informed purchase decision? Would you trust this site enought to make a purchase?

chombovski

YouTube is filled with attention of the whole planet, and 90% of your potential clients are already there, you just need to tweak even the most basic content you have at least some interest at- even your cats will do. And here goes the research- probably the most obscure thing ever. But you should just promote your shop in thematically close video or creat your own content. Here the promotion of the video itself is as simple as it can go just check this https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php

Mar

YouTube is filled with attention of the whole planet, and 90% of your potential clients are already there, you just need to tweak even the most basic content you have at least some interest at- even your cats will do. And here goes the research- probably the most obscure thing ever. But you should just promote your shop in thematically close video or creat your own content. Here the promotion of the video itself is as simple as it can go just check this https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php
If the site is a mess with distorted images and the unedited original long product names, you can use all the funnels available it will not generate sales. First things first, a site should look professional, serious and trustworthy.

Direct Webstore

meladaik.com
It's easy to buy all that stuff down the road at the local department store. That's one of the main problems. The products are just not unique enough. You will just have to increase your advertising budget. (After fixing all the problems mentioned above by others)

But if I was in your place I would just face reality and scrap the whole store and try a more unique and narrower niche. I've done the same thing myself several times. No sense in flogging a dead horse.

aroundus

It's better to use Instagram. Facebook and youtube are more complicated. Promote your shop posting attractive photos, hashtags etc. You can also get extra traffic from ads or search engines. But you need to have an attractive account without bots, ads accounts, fake ones. If you have them - your shop won't be in the Instagram search engine. Use https://spamguardapp.com/ service to clean your account. gl

Direct Webstore

Take some idea from here @duong
They're just putting a link to their own blog there in an ignorant effort to build backlinks. Very low-quality backlinks. They'll be penalized if they do it too much. That and harvesting emails from WHOIS and other shady activities is a very popular, but ineffective behavior from a certain demographic of people from a certain subcontinent. As anyone with a SPAM email box will know. ;)