driving traffic to make sales

hi friends
i am new to drop shipping , i created a store but since two months of existence , i have not made any sales , i am having bounce rate of 61% .
i have used facebook to promote my ads but they banned me and i tried using twitter , youtube , instagram and pin interest but all seems not to be driving traffic to my store,
please i need a review on the site and also advice where neccessary ,
my store is meladaik.com
thanks for reading

Mar

hi friends
i am new to drop shipping , i created a store but since two months of existence , i have not made any sales , i am having bounce rate of 61% .
i have used facebook to promote my ads but they banned me and i tried using twitter , youtube , instagram and pin interest but all seems not to be driving traffic to my store,
please i need a review on the site and also advice where neccessary ,
my store is meladaik.com
thanks for reading
Not surprising you got no sale. The site is in a mess.

1561602515387.png

The product images on your site were unattractive and distorted. It makes people feel distrusted. Use some resize tools to give them a quick fix. Ensure the images are all perfect on your home page, at least.

Try and imagine shopping off your site. The key to making sales is to empathise with your shopper. Look at it critically. Is it easy to navigate? can you get a good look at the products? Is there enough information to make an informed purchase decision? Would you trust this site enought to make a purchase?