Does anyone have experience with migrating organic AliDropship store into WooCommerce?

Direct Webstore

Hey bro, was trying to message you. Not able to do so.
Sorry. That's because I've been getting bombarded with messages like this one. I had to limit the ability of people contacting me. I simply don't have time to be everyone's "guru". You could ask Kingpin, he likes the attention ... LOL :)

how you are integrating upsell plugin with the original version of plugin
I'm not. I'm just using the built in upsell function (related products) when I edit each product. I concentrate more on promotion outside of my site.

Like I said ...

There's so many marketing options outside the actual plugin (Facebook, Adsense, Social Rabbit, Forums etc), I don't worry about it.

I also look for plugins that use "shortcodes" (No widget area with ADS Themes) because using a child theme I can insert them into the theme files without them them being overwritten with every update. e.g ... "Latest Reviews", "Youtube channel feed" etc.

:)

Last edited:

neeraj89

Sorry. That's because I've been getting bombarded with messages like this one. I had to limit the ability of people contacting me. I simply don't have time to be everyone's "guru". You could ask Kingpin, he likes the attention ... LOL :)

I'm not. I'm just using the built in upsell function (related products) when I edit each product. I concentrate more on promotion outside of my site.

Like I said ...

:)
thanks for the suggestions :)