Display the Order Number on the Orders index page

Adam

Just a simple display suggestion. As I cross check my orders page against my AliExpress orders page to change the order status, there is no way to directly correlate the two order page lists as there is no common information.

The AliDropship Orders page has email, customer, total, date and status.

The AliExpress Orders List page has Order ID, Time and date, Store name and order amount.

You can see there is no common information to cross-reference. Order amount doesn't work as if you have multiple of the same product they are all the same, or if you mark up your prices like almost everyone does, they don't match anyway.

Would be great if you could add the AliExpress order number that we manually enter into our orders at the moment into the product index list so we can create a visual link between the AliDropship and AliExpress index pages and make processing orders easier.

Keep up the great work.

Adam

Ok further to this, I happen to install Shopified on a browser profile for one of my other stores, and noticed they insert the customer name and address into the middle panel of each order in AliExpress itself (via their chrome app). Just an idea.