Desktop or Mobile

Obviously themes are designed to look good on both these days, but you'll always have a small element of your store that looks better on one or the other.
Do you design with desktop in mind or mobile?
Vai what method are you getting the most visitors/sales from?
The two stores I have (not alidropship powered) are around 60/40 - desktop.

Mar

Obviously themes are designed to look good on both these days, but you'll always have a small element of your store that looks better on one or the other.
Do you design with desktop in mind or mobile?
Vai what method are you getting the most visitors/sales from?
The two stores I have (not alidropship powered) are around 60/40 - desktop.
Regardless of the percentage, desktop or mobile, you should see how it look in both. You don't even need a smart phone or a tablet for a quick look. If you are in a desktop just resize the screen to the proportion of the mobiles and you will see exactly how your site look.

kingpin

I always focus, design and optimize keeping mobile as a priority
80% of the traffic we generate are from mobile devices.

If you're running instagram shoutouts obviously your theme need to look the best on mobile devices keeping all the e-commerce conversion elements in the right order.

One of my favourite woocommerce theme is Flatsome theme. Still it lack some Mobile optimisation that can be corrected/improved using some css or external plugins.

There's nothing more heartbreaking than creating the perfect looking site on desktop, then finding it doesn't look quite right on mobile, but mobile is king now, so it has to be done.

... I hate messing with css!

kingpin

There's nothing more heartbreaking than creating the perfect looking site on desktop, then finding it doesn't look quite right on mobile, but mobile is king now, so it has to be done.

... I hate messing with css!

If you're on woocommerce you can always assign seperate theme for mobile and a different theme for desktop visits

You can check woomobify theme also for mobile experience but i could see some code conflict between alidropship woocommerce version plugin and that woomobify theme plugin from themeforest

If you're on woocommerce you can always assign seperate theme for mobile and a different theme for desktop visits

You can check woomobify theme also for mobile experience but i could see some code conflict between alidropship woocommerce version plugin and that woomobify theme plugin from themeforest
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.
That Flatsome theme does look good though... might bite the bullet and buy that