Delete "ships from" attribute

pzovcrqt

Chrisschris37, are you reffering to the solution I quoted below ?
Because this solution does not suit me. Indeed, I do not want to display a row that is useless to show.
( showing "nearest warehouse" are anything else has not point in my opinion)

''''''Chrisschris37 said:
only when I delete attribute I have issue(so i just rename them).
This add to the confusion. You just said you deleted ship variation, then you said so I just rename them.'''''''''

I delete ship variation only when i have more the one variation, for example ,if i have china and usa ,i will delete the variation of usa because let say its not delivery worldwide , then i rename the attribute of china to Nearest Warehouse because i dont like china be visible on my website.
with this way everything work fine.

If you try to remove full the ship (not show in the front product page) the customer they cannot select it and then when you gonna place the automatic order in aliexpress is not gonna work because is gonna be missing the ship value.

this is the only way i found when you can play with variation and attribute in the woo version.
i mean update stock,price and automatic order work fine with this way.

actually is not confusion at all @Mar the screenshot you share from yaros is exacly what i did.

Mar

Even it has been discussed, it has never been solved in a good way for me.
Did somebody promised you? When you paid the plugin, was there an assurance that what you want will happen?
I would like to hide it from customer because it brings nothing to show it.
It is not possible and no less than the administrator said, it is here in this thread, period.

pzovcrqt

"Did somebody promised you? When you paid the plugin, was there an assurance that what you want will happen? "
Following you logic maybe we should delete "suggestion forum" then ?

"It is not possible and no less than the administrator said, it is here in this thread, period. "
Of course it is possible, maybe the developers don't want to put much more effort in it. But that is something else.

chris37

Ok let try to feeding you the solution with spoon ;)

If is only one attribute with default variation....
Go in the variation setting and make this variation default ..(so always is going to be selected)
This way is not going to break the auto order ,autoupdate and the stock synchronisation.

Then you must hide this attribute with css ..
Don't ask me what code to use, as I don't know what theme and setting you have , and i don't even have the time to generate this for you.

Because is not my proplem anyway.

Mar

Of course it is possible, maybe the developers don't want to put much more effort in it. But that is something else.
The support team has implemented so much from requests of users, but again everything has limit even if it would not satisfy you.

pzovcrqt

chris37

Can you stop being one of the worst forum moderator I have ever seen?
I think Chrisschris37 provided a part of the solution. Biggest problem remain css cf. this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-i-can-hide-attribute-ships-from-in-product-page.5288/

Did you personnaly achived to do it Chrisschris37?

Yes I did it In my site...
But how i say each site is difference...
I CANT generate the css code for you,
Because i don't know your setting..

WARNING: Don't play with attribute if you don't know what you doing as if you don't do it correct is can break the connection with aliexpress.

chris37

Mar

Can you stop being one of the worst forum moderator I have ever seen?
Again, if you don't like comments to your posts, stay away from the forum. You want the solution suit you? Nobody has the obligation to suit you.

pzovcrqt

Yes I did it In my site...
But how i say each site is difference...
I CANT generate the css code for you,
Because i don't know your setting..

WARNING: Don't play with attribute if you don't know what you doing as if you don't do it correct is can break the connection with aliexpress.

@Chrisschris37 , thanks for your help. Would you be able to just paste here the CSS code you used for your own website ?
I have web development knowledge so I believe i'll be able to adapt it to my website.
At the moment, the solution I tried was to change the file variable.php file from woocommerce, in that sense, No css edit was needed at all. (but sadly it does'nt work)

pzovcrqt

because the tr has no class or id. So I don't see how to target it by a display=none; or something similar.
Which at the end would be ugly I believe since it will just be an empty row ^^
1597675108752.png

chris37

I use woocommerce Alidropship + woocommerce + savoy template
first of all i dont like how you ask so many thing without the willing to do anything by your self.
You say you have web development knowledge but you ask help for an easy css code creating.Even if i give you my setting i am 99% you are not going to bring to your need and you will come back pegging for more help.
This is my last answer to you ... i will providing you with my code and also with some basic note with i am sure if i dont say to you ....you are going to blame me also for your disability to find it out by your self.

1) For the code in my site to work i must to have the attribute i hide to Default Form Values: Nearest warehouse (or any variation you want to hide) from the products page variation setting.

2) See screenshot before my code apply https://snipboard.io/T37Yfe.jpg

3) I apply this css code

[data-value=nearest-warehouse]
{
display:none !important; !important;
}

[for=pa_1ef722433d607dd9d2b8b7]
{
display:none !important; !important;
}

see screenshot how is look now https://snipboard.io/v4Iq5d.jpg

4) I test and automatic order for i prove to everybody is working see screenshot https://snipboard.io/WDcb9L.jpg (as you can see here is still add the ship from nearest warehouse because is selected by default from Default Form Values: ) .If already selected, is always working because the customer dont need to do it.

5) Your css code is must be create for you specific setting and you have to make each one for different values, for example the "ship from" and the "shipping from" are two different values and must be create two different css code for hide them.

6) Important Note : if the seller (aliexpress) change one single thing from his setting is gonna break the connection from aliexpress, when you go to reset the product if the seller change the attribute from it end you must to create and new css code as well for be hide again.

7) the reason 6 is why i just rename the variation and i dont complicate the thing how you do now pegging for help.

8) I wish now to stop everybody about this subject i believe i close it one and for all.

Last edited: