Davinci Theme Block Queries and Suggestions

Wei Jian

Hi Alidropship! I have a few queries and suggestions regarding Davinci Theme.

1. As seen in the screenshot attachment, I noticed that those those blocks on the right are not shown on mobile. As most of our traffic will be from mobile, I am concerned that such omission of information from our store in mobile mode would compromise our business to some degree. Is there a way to show these two blocks on mobile at the moment? If not, I hope that in the next update, these blocks can be shown on mobile either via a slider or stacking interface.

2. With regards to the same blocks on the top of the page, I have a humble suggestion to make one or two of these as a slider like Aliexpress website. It will certainly be more engaging and enables us to showcase more of our store products/product categories via this interface.

3. As for the top selling/best deals blocks below, I hope that we are able to customize the products in these blocks in the customization and not having our products randomly presented on these blocks. It would definitely boost the usability or Davinci Theme as I thought it is already a very good Ecommerce interface.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Davinci Block Not Shown in Mobile.PNG
    Davinci Block Not Shown in Mobile.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Alidropship! I have a few queries and suggestions regarding Davinci Theme.

1. As seen in the screenshot attachment, I noticed that those those blocks on the right are not shown on mobile. As most of our traffic will be from mobile, I am concerned that such omission of information from our store in mobile mode would compromise our business to some degree. Is there a way to show these two blocks on mobile at the moment? If not, I hope that in the next update, these blocks can be shown on mobile either via a slider or stacking interface.

2. With regards to the same blocks on the top of the page, I have a humble suggestion to make one or two of these as a slider like Aliexpress website. It will certainly be more engaging and enables us to showcase more of our store products/product categories via this interface.

3. As for the top selling/best deals blocks below, I hope that we are able to customize the products in these blocks in the customization and not having our products randomly presented on these blocks. It would definitely boost the usability or Davinci Theme as I thought it is already a very good Ecommerce interface.

Thank you very much.
Hello Wei Jian,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We will take your suggestions into consideration. However, please keep in mind that mobile version of the DaVinci theme has not been designed to show 3 sliders. You might want give Michelangelo or Rembrandt a try as these two themes have sliders on mobile. As to Best Deals block , please note that products in it are not random, they are filtered by the following parameters: popular (Top Selling), newest (New Arrivals) and discount (Best Deals).

Wei Jian

Sorry for my misunderstanding about the the product displays on the top selling/best deals blocks. Noted that they are categorized based on popular and discounts.

I really like Davinci theme's masonry display. It's a shame that in mobile, two of the featured blocks (as circled in my attachment) were omitted in mobile view. I hope in the next update (hopefully soon), Alidropship team will find a way to not omit these blocks on mobile as they can contain useful navigation and promotion information for our stores. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Sorry for my misunderstanding about the the product displays on the top selling/best deals blocks. Noted that they are categorized based on popular and discounts.

I really like Davinci theme's masonry display. It's a shame that in mobile, two of the featured blocks (as circled in my attachment) were omitted in mobile view. I hope in the next update (hopefully soon), Alidropship team will find a way to not omit these blocks on mobile as they can contain useful navigation and promotion information for our stores. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.
Once again, thanks for your input!

Direct Webstore

If you make a Davinci child theme ... you can at least replace the main image block with a slider that shows up on mobile quite nicely ... see pic. I used "Slider by Supersystic" Just set the slider dimensions to 570x359

slider.jpg