I'm really liking the clean layout of the new Dali theme, however, I do have a few suggestions I'd like to share:
About me: I am the owner of a women's fashion boutique
1. Could you allow magnifying or an enlarged feature on each product image. I believe this feature was avail on the rembrandt theme. This is always useful for the user esp in the fashion industry.
2. The subscription box is nowhere to be found on the header or footer in the new theme. Its only available in the blog area. I would like the option for this to be visible on the store front as your subscription list drives sales.

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm really liking the clean layout of the new Dali theme, however, I do have a few suggestions I'd like to share:
About me: I am the owner of a women's fashion boutique
1. Could you allow magnifying or an enlarged feature on each product image. I believe this feature was avail on the rembrandt theme. This is always useful for the user esp in the fashion industry.
2. The subscription box is nowhere to be found on the header or footer in the new theme. Its only available in the blog area. I would like the option for this to be visible on the store front as your subscription list drives sales.

Thanks
Hello Kerri-Ann,
Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the theme!
- Zoom option sounds like a good idea.
- You can use a third-party solution for subscription purposes (for example, Mailchimp).

Jasin555

@Ekaterina Sayapina I think it will be a good idea to implement sticky bottom "add to cart" button on the mobile version of Dali. as it is on Raphael theme. It will help to boost the call to action for the user. Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina I think it will be a good idea to implement sticky bottom "add to cart" button on the mobile version of Dali. as it is on Raphael theme. It will help to boost the call to action for the user. Thanks.
Jasin, you're right. Sticky 'Add to cart' button is a great way to attract your customers' attention. We'll add this option in the near future (in March).