customer email list download option from store

kingpin

i used a plugin to test importing databases and tables and images, custom posts etc from alidropship plugin store to aliwoo plugin store using a plugin

the results were not 100% but i was aboe to import and export products with titles, descriptions and images

wp import all pro the name of the plugin

always backup your current databases before going forward though this is not a typical approach.

but i am pretty sure if its done correctly you'll be able to import your whole alidropship site to woocommerce enabled store without starting again from scratch.

i will again see if i be able to do this test again in my free time. i am not in my workplace for a week. just checked forum today from mobile.

i will do this test and will create a tutorial steps if everything get accomplished.

signing off.

regards

neeraj89

i used a plugin to test importing databases and tables and images, custom posts etc from alidropship plugin store to aliwoo plugin store using a plugin

the results were not 100% but i was aboe to import and export products with titles, descriptions and images

wp import all pro the name of the plugin

always backup your current databases before going forward though this is not a typical approach.

but i am pretty sure if its done correctly you'll be able to import your whole alidropship site to woocommerce enabled store without starting again from scratch.

i will again see if i be able to do this test again in my free time. i am not in my workplace for a week. just checked forum today from mobile.

i will do this test and will create a tutorial steps if everything get accomplished.

signing off.

regards
thanks bro for all your efforts. i will try to look some tutorials too. as i have little tech knowledge. thanks a lot

Let’s talk about your eCommerce store’s average order value (AOV). You finally have your store up and running and the orders are coming in by the truckload! This should be an exciting time for you and your store. However, you notice that despite the orders you are pulling in, you aren’t seeing the revenue you want. So, what seems to be going wrong? Answers in this article :)

1765cc7ee724.png

Hi Victoria,

Where did this option go?
I want to download the email list from my website.